How do i configure my computer (Windows XP)?
1. Open up the Control Panel from the Start Menu
2. Double click 'Network Connections'
3. In the left menu click "Create new connection"
4. You will now see the New Connection Wizard . Press the Next >
5. Now select the "Connect to the network at my workplace" and press Next >
6. Now select the Virtual Private Network option and press Next >
7. It will ask you a company name - Enter Banana VPN.
8. You may now see a Public Network window, select "Do not dial the initial connection" and press Next >
9. It will now ask you for a Host name or IP address, enter IP provided to you in the email and press Next >
10. Now check the box to add a connection to your desktop and press Finish .
For OpenVPN SSL accounts please go to https://www.clientconfig.com
to download the pre-configured installation file for Windows.