- 17th July 2006 #1India BroadbandGuest
BSNL cuts charges for GPRS download, MMS
BSNL has reduced the charges for downloads under its GPRS scheme. It has also cut down on the charges for MMS facility. The reduced charges are as follows:
The download charges for every KB have been brought down to 0.01 paise for post-paid subscribers and to 0.02 paise for the pre-paid cellular subscribers.
The charges under the plan for unlimited download for post-paid customers have been reduced to Rs 199 per month from Rs 349 per month.
Customers can activate MMS facility for free by sending an SMS to 3733. The charge of Rs 5 per MMS for pre-paid subscribers has been reduced to Rs 3 per MMS. As a promotional measure, subscribers will be given 100 MMS per month free of charge for a period of two months with effect from May 15, 2006.
Source: BSNL Press Release
- By itsmemad in forum Reliance MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 25th July 2013, 12:59 AM
- By maneel in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 29th November 2011, 01:23 PM
- By mickey in forum Bsnl MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 28th June 2011, 04:30 PM
- By ceasar in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 13Last Post: 13th August 2010, 02:40 PM
- By Preeti_20 in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 18Last Post: 11th February 2010, 04:10 PM