Results 1 to 8 of 8

can i go for bsnl evdo ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Unhappy can i go for bsnl evdo ?

    hi all can some one tell me can i go for bsnl evdo live in pune is it good or not . can i get 2mbps speed ?. and i heard that now bsnl providing dynamic ip with bsnl evdo

  2. #2
    meetdilip
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virendra_a View Post
    hi all can some one tell me can i go for bsnl evdo live in pune is it good or not . can i get 2mbps speed ?. and i heard that now bsnl providing dynamic ip with bsnl evdo
    You won't get 2 Mbps. Reported speeds are much less.

  3. #3
    Silver Member nandini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    482

    Default

    Bsnl evdo speed varies depending upon the location to location. So a wise move would be to check how much speed do you get in your locality before actually purchasing it. You can borrow it from your friends for some time and check whether you're getting satisfactory speed.
    वन्दे मातरम्

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nandini View Post
    Bsnl evdo speed varies depending upon the location to location. So a wise move would be to check how much speed do you get in your locality before actually purchasing it. You can borrow it from your friends for some time and check whether you're getting satisfactory speed.

    hi nandini thanks for reply .can they give demo ? are u from pune do u have bsnl evdo if yes how much speed u get ?

  5. #5
    Silver Member nandini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    482

    Default

    well I had applied for evdo but it was out of stock then.
    Well you can register here. they wil give you a call. I have heard that one gets the best speed in and around Yerwada.
    वन्दे मातरम्

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nandini View Post
    well I had applied for evdo but it was out of stock then.
    Well you can . they wil give you a call. I have heard that one gets the best speed in and around Yerwada.
    thanks for the link

  7. #7
    Silver Member nandini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    482

    Default

    welcome!!!
    वन्दे मातरम्

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nandini View Post
    welcome!!!
    hi nandini i just go to bsnl office they tell me that instrument is not available after that i call syscon the link that u give me but no one can pickup the phone
    so do u have any person phone no that work in syscon if yes can u providing me detail ?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd May 2015, 02:00 AM
  2. Bsnl wimax or Bsnl adsl broadband or Bsnl EVDO
    By praveenvarma in forum Broadband Internet Service Providers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd April 2013, 05:19 PM
  3. Unable to Connect BSNL EVDO (EVDO or 1X)
    By sumitbaran in forum Bsnl EVDO
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21st December 2012, 04:16 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23rd September 2012, 12:44 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 4th September 2011, 03:23 PM