Results 1 to 21 of 21

BSNL EV-DO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    21

    Smile BSNL EV-DO Rs.550 Unlimited Plan.

    Anybody considering a new broadband connection and wouldn't mind BSNL's Awful customer care services can go for BSNL EV-DO.

    The Wireless Modem costs Rs.3650 | The unlimited plan seems really cheap !
    With speeds upto 3.1MBPS , You just have to pay Rs.550/month.

    If you're lucky enough to stay very close to a BSNL network tower , it's a steal for you !

    Upto 3MBPS . 550 per month . Unlimited .

  2. #2
    Its Time To Change ! deepmohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    If you are getting upto 1.5mbps also then too its a great deal whit a great option of mobility, but now they have increased the tariff, existing customers can enjoy unlimited at Rs.650 per month, new customers will have to pay Rs.999 per month.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deepmohan View Post
    If you are getting upto 1.5mbps also then too its a great deal whit a great option of mobility, but now they have increased the tariff, existing customers can enjoy unlimited at Rs.650 per month, new customers will have to pay Rs.999 per month.
    Yah thts it they hiked the tariff but the good news is that BSNL is upgrading the network from Rev 0 to Rev A EVDO technology. This means you get speeds up to 3.1 Mbps over the conventional 2.4 Mbps. And added to this, BSNL will shortly enable all India roaming (National Roaming) (technical work is almost over, testing is in progress).And now EVDO have 5palns Including unlimted 999 and 4 other limited plans
    STUPID =Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    It is a good plan.............

  5. #5
    Just a member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    EVDO coverage still seems to be poor in bangalore.....they don't even give a trial period so i cant even check the speeds in my area.

  6. #6
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
    EVDO coverage still seems to be poor in bangalore.....they don't even give a trial period so i cant even check the speeds in my area.
    It is also not good in Patiala, where I live.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Aboosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    90

    Default

    yep.. EVDO is not available at our area.. waiting for the opening in our nearest towers..

  8. #8
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    ahhhhh!!! very good plan by BSNL.. but if this is a gift venture or they will keep with their words??
    job takes the child away.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Guys this plan is updated now its not exisit for new user only current users can enjoy this plans news users have to pay rs 999 per month for Unlimted more here http://www.indiabroadband.net/bsnl-e...ntroduced.html
    Last edited by techgod; 20th February 2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: sp
    STUPID =Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

  10. #10
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krishna06 View Post
    Anybody considering a new broadband connection and wouldn't mind BSNL's Awful customer care services can go for BSNL EV-DO.

    The Wireless Modem costs Rs.3650 | The unlimited plan seems really cheap !
    With speeds upto 3.1MBPS , You just have to pay Rs.550/month.

    If you're lucky enough to stay very close to a BSNL network tower , it's a steal for you !

    Upto 3MBPS . 550 per month . Unlimited .
    My brother is using this. And I dont know about others but as I tested it's speed, It is a good one. I mean it opens loaded websites in a flash for example NDTV.com: Breaking, India, Business, Bollywood, Cricket and Video News.
    Speed checked on speedtest.net and got result of 380Kb/s download. So, I think its good one. But one more thing, it is may be because the tower of bsnl exchange is very close to my house somthing like 0.5 km. May be because of that I am getting that speed. Bad thing is he just don't allow me to use it. Cause I download alot, and he doesn't like illegal stuff (You know what I mean)

  11. #11
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashishcw View Post
    he doesn't like illegal stuff (You know what I mean)
    Yes...................

  12. #12
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaggan4392 View Post
    Yes...................
    hahaha
    yeah...only a Hacker can understand the language of Hacker.
    LOL.....

  13. #13
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashishcw View Post
    hahaha
    yeah...only a Hacker can understand the language of Hacker.
    LOL.....
    What do you do???

  14. #14
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gaggan4392 View Post
    What do you do???
    hey dont take it seriously....
    I don't do anything like hacking and all.....
    woh to bolne ke liye kuch nahi tha toh aise hi fake diya...
    hahahahaha
    LOL....

  15. #15
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashishcw View Post
    hey dont take it seriously....
    I don't do anything like hacking and all.....
    woh to bolne ke liye kuch nahi tha toh aise hi fake diya...
    hahahahaha
    LOL....
    ok....ok...........

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hey Guys Please Let Me know the Real Downloading Speed Of 550 unlimited Plan Coz I will be Buying PS3 in December So i want to know ??

  17. #17
    Bronze Member tolkapiam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    I doubt any one in this forum uses BSNL EVDO.
    those who use BSNL EVDO ,come forward and tell your sad story.

  18. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13

    Post EVDO 3.1 Mbps

    Quote Originally Posted by krishna06 View Post
    Anybody considering a new broadband connection and wouldn't mind BSNL's Awful customer care services can go for BSNL EV-DO.

    The Wireless Modem costs Rs.3650 | The unlimited plan seems really cheap !
    With speeds upto 3.1MBPS , You just have to pay Rs.550/month.

    If you're lucky enough to stay very close to a BSNL network tower , it's a steal for you !

    Upto 3MBPS . 550 per month . Unlimited .
    Hi,
    In September 2008 when I subscribed to EVDO (REV 0 ), the tariff was Rs. 550.00 + tax unlimited. Subsiquently, tariff was raised to Rs. 650 + tax for existing subscribers. For new connections it became Rs. 999 + tax. Modem cost was Rs. 3640.00. EVDO prices fell to Rs. 1500 and tariff was Rs. 750 + tax. Speed I am getting is 115.2 kbps. Is it possible to get a a new Rev A dongle from BSNL by exchanging the old one without any payments? Please reply.
    Merv

  19. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Hi,
    In September 2008 when I subscribed to EVDO (REV 0 ), the tariff was Rs. 550.00 + tax unlimited. Subsiquently, tariff was raised to Rs. 650 + tax for existing subscribers. For new connections it became Rs. 999 + tax. Modem cost was Rs. 3640.00. EVDO prices fell to Rs. 1500 and tariff was Rs. 750 + tax. Speed I am getting is 115.2 kbps. Is it possible to get a a new Rev A dongle from BSNL by exchanging the old one without any payments? Please reply.
    not possible

  20. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13

    Wink Evdo

    Quote Originally Posted by gray007 View Post
    not possible
    So I am stuck with my modem.... Is it so?
    Merv

  21. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    yes if u have embedded sim and no if u have removable sim.

    u r getting good speed, i dont think using new modem will help improve it.

Similar Threads

  1. i want std unlimited bsnl plan
    By Teena John in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th April 2012, 03:59 PM
  2. BSNL NEW unlimited plan RS 499
    By dhamodharanp in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17th October 2010, 01:50 PM
  3. BSnl unlimited plan
    By _Ananth_ in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14th September 2010, 07:24 AM
  4. BSNL 274 unlimited plan
    By prat33k in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31st March 2010, 07:27 PM
  5. BSNL 500c+ Vs BSNL 750Plus unlimited Home Plan
    By minikuti in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th October 2009, 11:56 AM