- 16th October 2010 #1
Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Datacard Signal review
Previously I was using ZTE AC8700 were I used to get full tower every-time but after I changed it with Micromax MMX 300C the signal started fluctuating. I am using the data card in the same place as usual but signal fluctuate alot.
Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Datacard has a poor reception capability. It's a big loss for me.
Guys who are planning to take Micromax MMX 300C EVDO Datacard, please keep this in mind.
- 17th October 2010 #2
micromax is producing some really excellent stuff nowadays, but as you said, many others are also reporting signal problems with micr modems..job takes the child away.
- 17th October 2010 #3
- 17th October 2010 #4
I am quite amazed of the technical expertise of this Indian group.. they are very innovative and take market risks when bringing new gadgets where there are major world players...
it has sufficiently produced nice modems for 3G and earning better with its multimedia segment too..
i think it has taken the share of pie that once spice had... and infact maybe they are selling more than sony ericson and moto..job takes the child away.
- By sathish1 in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 12Last Post: 22nd July 2013, 05:08 PM
- By satyverma76 in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 13Last Post: 28th April 2013, 12:19 AM
- By vspraneeth05 in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 10Last Post: 5th July 2012, 07:53 PM
- By hotindia in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 13th January 2012, 01:07 AM
- By vinay18 in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 1Last Post: 21st December 2011, 08:26 PM