Thread: Disconnection after using 2GB
- 10-22-12, 06:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Disconnection after using 2GB
I have been a bsnl evdo user for the past 1 year...the speeds have been wonderful ....always consistant..
I recently noticed that the connection gets automatically terminated (disconnected) after using 2GB of data continuously and displays a dialog box CONNECTION FAILED . How ever if i connect again the net works normally and again disconnects after 2 gb.
I any one facing this issue or is it only me ?
- By jobinca in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 10-20-10, 01:02 PM
- By vijdank in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-08, 01:49 PM
- By hguygj in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-08, 12:05 AM
- By sreeju in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-08, 06:03 PM
- By praveen_shetiye in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-06, 05:36 PM