Thread: Disconnection after using 2GB
- 22nd October 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Disconnection after using 2GB
I have been a bsnl evdo user for the past 1 year...the speeds have been wonderful ....always consistant..
I recently noticed that the connection gets automatically terminated (disconnected) after using 2GB of data continuously and displays a dialog box CONNECTION FAILED . How ever if i connect again the net works normally and again disconnects after 2 gb.
I any one facing this issue or is it only me ?
- By jobinca in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 20th October 2010, 01:02 PM
- By hplp20 in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 20Last Post: 25th April 2010, 05:50 PM
- By vijdank in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 27th August 2008, 01:49 PM
- By hguygj in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 13th August 2008, 12:05 AM
- By sreeju in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 10th July 2008, 06:03 PM