Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Windows 8 Pro

  1. #1
    Bronze Member
    sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default Windows 8 Pro

    Are you using BSNL EVDO (Pritvi UE100 Modem) on Windows 8 Pro?

  2. #2
    Tech Crazy!!
    sarveshmotihari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Yes. I am using it. Working fine.
    sumitbaran likes this.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarveshmotihari View Post
    Yes. I am using it. Working fine.
    Friend How are you?
    Driver is same or other?

  4. #4
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumitbaran View Post
    Friend How are you?
    Driver is same or other?
    Its the same. Windows 8 is backwards compatible with existing hardware. Just run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

    But, Windows 8 sucks so much, so better not upgrade. Lots of users are having issues with win 8 update. Many have mentioned that the laptop had become unusable after update.
    sumitbaran likes this.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talk2rp View Post
    Its the same. Windows 8 is backwards compatible with existing hardware. Just run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

    But, Windows 8 sucks so much, so better not upgrade. Lots of users are having issues with win 8 update. Many have mentioned that the laptop had become unusable after update.
    Thanks for your advice.

  6. #6
    Tech Crazy!!
    sarveshmotihari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumitbaran View Post
    Friend How are you?
    Driver is same or other?
    I am fine buddy. How are you?
    The driver is exactly the same and I faced no issues at all. It was all the same.

    BTW I will suggest you to upgrade to Windows 8. Windows 8 is so fast that it will blow your mind.
    sumitbaran likes this.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member
    sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarveshmotihari View Post
    I am fine buddy. How are you?
    The driver is exactly the same and I faced no issues at all. It was all the same.

    BTW I will suggest you to upgrade to Windows 8. Windows 8 is so fast that it will blow your mind.
    I am fine. Ok, I will upgrade my OS from WIN7 to WIN8 as per your suggestion. Thank you friend.
    sarveshmotihari likes this.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    sumeetm4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    I am unable to install bsnl evdo in windows 8 pro. Please anyone tell me how to install it?

  9. #9
    Tech Crazy!!
    sarveshmotihari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumeetm4u View Post
    I am unable to install bsnl evdo in windows 8 pro. Please anyone tell me how to install it?
    What error are you getting?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    sumeetm4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    It doesn't complete installation it shows " Installation overtime

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th June 2013, 04:23 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th May 2012, 11:08 AM
  3. How to Install and Activate TATA Photon + (Windows XP and Windows Vista)
    By Karthikv10 in forum Tata Indicom broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th February 2010, 06:01 PM
  4. Windows Activation Technologies (WAT) Update For Windows 7
    By deepmohan in forum Software News, Previews and Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th February 2010, 11:43 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th September 2009, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

Log in

Log in
BSNL Broadband Forum Airtel Broadband Forum Reliance Broadband Forum Tikona Broadband Forum MTNL Broadband Forum Tata Broadband Forum
BSNL 3G Forum MTNL 3G Forum Idea 3G Forum Airtel 3G Forum Reliance 3G Forum Vodafone 3G Forum
Airtel Mobile Forum Reliance Mobile Forum BSNL Mobile Forum Idea Mobile Forum Vodafone Mobile Forum Aircel Mobile Forum
Tata Sky Forum Dish TV Forum Reliance DTH Forum Videocon DTH Forum Airtel DTH Forum SUN DTH Forum