- 6th November 2012 #1
Windows 8 Pro
Are you using BSNL EVDO (Pritvi UE100 Modem) on Windows 8 Pro?
- 7th November 2012 #2
Yes. I am using it. Working fine.
- 7th November 2012 #3
- 8th November 2012 #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
But, Windows 8 sucks so much, so better not upgrade. Lots of users are having issues with win 8 update. Many have mentioned that the laptop had become unusable after update.
- 8th November 2012 #5
- 8th November 2012 #6
- 9th November 2012 #7
- 9th November 2012 #8
I am unable to install bsnl evdo in windows 8 pro. Please anyone tell me how to install it?
- 9th November 2012 #9
- 9th November 2012 #10
It doesn't complete installation it shows " Installation overtime
- By patrapinak in forum WindowsReplies: 9Last Post: 16th June 2013, 03:23 AM
- By rameshiit19 in forum WindowsReplies: 2Last Post: 8th May 2012, 10:08 AM
- By Karthikv10 in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 27th February 2010, 05:01 PM
- By deepmohan in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 14th February 2010, 10:43 PM
- By mainak.paul in forum WindowsReplies: 2Last Post: 8th September 2009, 12:02 PM