- 22nd December 2012 #1
Increase the validity of BSNL EVDO by Dialling this Number
How to Increase the validity of EVDO? This is one of the most asked question related to EVDO. So, here I am with a procedure following which you can extend the validity of your EVDO SIM for next 6 months. But for that you need a minimum balance of Rs 30 on your EVDO card. So, here are the steps to be followed:
(1) First of all change the Data Card mode to NIC/1x and then Click on the OTA icon in your BSNL Connection Manager.
(2) Dial *789*2000#
(3) First the call will show connected but there will be no response.
(4) Then enter 1 and click on call again.
(5) Then you will hear a voice saying that this is not a valid option. But you will get a sms very shortly that the validity of your card has been increased for 6 months and Rs 20 has been deducted from your account.
PM me if you need further help.
- 25th December 2012 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
It's a Rs 20 6 months validity recharge which you are talking about, the Rs 20 gets deducted from the balance itself, for south zone users we do the same through a website, just log in and select the option click submit and its done.
- 25th December 2012 #3
Yes but with these steps there won't be any confusion of Topup or Recharge.
- 20th February 2013 #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
i have micromax 300c , there is no call function in this modem
how to do it ?
earlier Rs 20 recharge used to work but now its not working
- 2nd March 2013 #5
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Bhai I want to buy a BSNL EVDO connection. My question is that I have a mts zte ac2787, Can I unlock it? Any suggestion about unlocking it. If it gets unlocked, I will save my money. Else I will buy either Micromax 300c or 310c data card.
Is there a way to check EVDO's coverage in Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
- 3rd March 2013 #6
- By Admin in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 6Last Post: 30th April 2013, 01:08 AM
- By stelidevara in forum Airtel MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 23rd February 2012, 06:24 PM
- By 3Glover in forum Airtel 3GReplies: 5Last Post: 24th January 2012, 02:30 AM
- By xwhyz in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 1st January 2008, 10:38 PM
- By 1234567890 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 13th September 2006, 11:41 PM