- 23rd April 2013 #1
MMX310C EVDO dongle -- Linux support
I have been using the MMX310C EVDO dongle for about 3-4 months, as per my experience I could only make it work in SuSE, it does not get detected in Ubuntu(or Super OS), neither elive, not even puppy. My MTS gets detected but not this one; why ?
Does anyone know anything that I am missing, or is there a specific way to activate any driver ?
Please post your experience.
- 23rd April 2013 #2
Instead of going through all that trouble its a whole lot easier to buy a small router that supports evdo and 3g data cards and just connect using a LAN cable
- 24th April 2013 #3
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
yeah me too recommend using a wifi router.
- 1st July 2013 #4
- By itssri in forum 4G LTEReplies: 20Last Post: 4th July 2013, 03:12 AM
- By Nick_H in forum Reliance NetconnectReplies: 3Last Post: 16th June 2013, 05:57 PM
- By Nick_H in forum LinuxReplies: 0Last Post: 10th August 2012, 06:06 PM
- By Suraj Somani in forum Broadband How toReplies: 2Last Post: 20th May 2012, 06:37 PM
- By Guest in forum PR Releases DatabaseReplies: 0Last Post: 26th November 2006, 05:52 PM