Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sumitbaran

Pay less enjoy unlimited

  1. #1
    Bronze Member sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default Pay less enjoy unlimited

    I am using BSNL EVDO from last three years without any issue. My EVDO plan is Unlimited Prepaid. I pay only 825/- (750/-) per month and enjoy Unlimited internet with 200KB/s and above download speed. I love BSNL product.
    BSNL EVDO.jpg

  2. #2
    Junior Member Stuti Verma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Is this available in Delhi? My mts mblaze is pathetic and I need a new connection.

  3. #3
    Junior Member vishnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumitbaran View Post
    I am using BSNL EVDO from last three years without any issue. My EVDO plan is Unlimited Prepaid. I pay only 825/- (750/-) per month and enjoy Unlimited internet with 200KB/s and above download speed. I love BSNL product.
    BSNL EVDO.jpg
    Not everyone is lucky as you are

  4. #4
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    @Stuti
    Bsnl is not available at Delhi and Mumbai as we have Mtnl at these two circles.

    I use Mts too and yes it crawls in the evenings but rest of the day it works fine. It looks like their infrastructure is not keeping up with demand.


    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sumitbaran View Post
    I pay only 825/- (750/-) per month and enjoy Unlimited internet with 200KB/s[/ATTACH]
    Why have you put two costs 850 and 750?

    Is this plan available all across India?

  6. #6
    Bronze Member sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikenPatel View Post
    Why have you put two costs 850 and 750?

    Is this plan available all across India?
    Rs. 750/- + Tax = 825/-

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41

    Default

    So monthly cost all in all is Rs825, not bad for unlimited data.

    Do you know whether this plan is valid in other circles as well?

  8. #8
    Bronze Member sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikenPatel View Post
    So monthly cost all in all is Rs825, not bad for unlimited data.

    Do you know whether this plan is valid in other circles as well?
    Yes. http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/B...o_prepaid.html

  9. #9
    Bronze Member sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikenPatel View Post
    So monthly cost all in all is Rs825, not bad for unlimited data.

    Do you know whether this plan is valid in other circles as well?
    http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/B...o_prepaid.html

  10. #10
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    It is a very good plan, but the problem is I live in Delhi and there is no BSNL here. Do you think if I purchase this connection from outside of Delhi, it would work in Delhi?

  11. #11
    Bronze Member sumitbaran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    It is a very good plan, but the problem is I live in Delhi and there is no BSNL here. Do you think if I purchase this connection from outside of Delhi, it would work in Delhi?
    BSNL brings to its esteemed customers wireless data Service with CDMA 2000 1X & EVDO technology. A customer can avail these services by using USB or PCMCIA type data card. The data card (EVDO/CDMA 1X) allows to accesses the high speed internet without need of landline. You can use the services while on move. The service is available PAN India (except Delhi &Mumbai).Data services are available in prepaid as well as postpaid. BSNL offer two types of data services on CDMA technology.
    Preeti_20 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Enjoy Unlimited Internet with Free Music on Aircel
    By jjthomson in forum Aircel Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th December 2011, 02:19 PM
  2. Enjoy!
    By mickey in forum General offtopic discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st October 2011, 10:43 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st June 2010, 02:53 PM
  4. Enjoy Pay Channels
    By Arjun1 in forum Direct plus
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th April 2010, 12:03 AM
  5. Enjoy Spa At Home
    By Preeti_20 in forum Fashion & Lifestyle
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20th January 2009, 10:25 PM