Thread: BSNL GPRS Activation
- 13th May 2010 #1
BSNL GPRS Activation
I wish to subscribe to BSNL GPRS service. I tried sending SMS GPRSPRE/GPRS PRE to 53733 mentioned in BSNL web-page and I got reply SMS saying...
Your Request for activation of GPRS is received and under process. Wait for confirmation SMS. - BSNLMOBILE
Plan : Ayush
No. : 9400xxxxxx
Connection : Prepaid
Balance: Rs. 100
Also, is the tariff plans for mobile GPRS service the same as 2G data card net connection (tariff page) ?
Last edited by Archer; 13th May 2010 at 02:37 PM.
- 13th May 2010 #2
ya i too wish to activate GPRS on my Mom's cell phone and i got the message too!But i never got the settings even after 1 month!"LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM SO ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS U CAN"
- 13th May 2010 #3
- 13th May 2010 #4
you should call their customer care at 9400024365job takes the child away.
- 13th May 2010 #5
- 14th May 2010 #6
- 14th May 2010 #7
- 19th May 2010 #8
It wasn't because of low balance. I also tried to activate GPRS on postpaid connection but didn't work.
- 19th May 2010 #9
- 19th May 2010 #10
- By krnikverma in forum Bsnl MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 1st August 2013, 01:52 PM
- By Albert in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 5Last Post: 23rd May 2013, 12:19 PM
- By rajangam7 in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 0Last Post: 25th January 2013, 12:17 PM
- By anu3570 in forum Mobile broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 20th January 2011, 11:20 PM
- By damole in forum Mobile broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 28th December 2010, 10:19 PM