1. #1
    Bronze Member
    BLADE777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    143

    Thumbs up BSNL NEW PLAN For Festival Season "PYARI JODI"

    BSNL this festival season has introduced a new prepaid plan titled as 'Pyari Jodi'
    a scheme where unlimited calls can be made from your mobile to your Landline. You can also chose two BSNL number for Friends and Family scheme (one number must be landline) where charges 20p per minute. other free offers are

    1000 local SMS

    1000 National SMS

    1000 MB GPRS usuage

    all free..

    Other conditions are

    The PYARI JODI plan will be provided as new mobile connections only.

    The “PYARI JODI” Plan to be offered as a promotional offer during the festival period for 90 days with effect from 05.11.2010.


    "Nice plan you can gift it to your girl frnd "

    HAPPPYYYYYYYY TALKINGGGGGGG

  2. #2
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    50

    Default

    This plan is one of the most successful plans from BSNL. The success can be guaged from the fact that it has resulted in BSNL capturing highest number of cellphone connection compared to all operators for the last three months in a row.

  3. #3
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FORCEINDIA View Post
    BSNL this festival season has introduced a new prepaid plan titled as 'Pyari Jodi'
    a scheme where unlimited calls can be made from your mobile to your Landline. You can also chose two BSNL number for Friends and Family scheme (one number must be landline) where charges 20p per minute. other free offers are

    1000 local SMS

    1000 National SMS

    1000 MB GPRS usuage

    all free..

    Other conditions are

    The PYARI JODI plan will be provided as new mobile connections only.

    The “PYARI JODI” Plan to be offered as a promotional offer during the festival period for 90 days with effect from 05.11.2010.


    "Nice plan you can gift it to your girl frnd "

    HAPPPYYYYYYYY TALKINGGGGGGG
    What about Roaming? Will then also the Calls to the same landline number be free?

    Suppose I am in Jaipur Rajasthan. Got a free Sim. Send this Sim to my relative in Indore M.P.

    Will the calls then made to / fro the landline from Jaipur to Indore be free?

    I hope yes !!

    Ravi.

  4. #4
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Any idea as to when it will be launched in other states too??

  5. #5
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    51

    Default

    I think it has been launched all over india..

  6. #6
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Yes, it is launched by their corporate office and is available in the entire country. One of the hugely successful plans.

  7. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25

    Default why bsnl pyari jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by grtraders View Post
    What about Roaming? Will then also the Calls to the same landline number be free?

    Suppose I am in Jaipur Rajasthan. Got a free Sim. Send this Sim to my relative in Indore M.P.

    Will the calls then made to / fro the landline from Jaipur to Indore be free?

    I hope yes !!

    Ravi.
    unlimited calls to the registered landline number is free from home LSA only.. ie not available while roaming... two local BSNL(1 land and 1 mobile) numbers @ 20ps/min, one STD bsnl number @ 30ps/min also available... all other calls are charged at second pulse.. 1ps/sec to bsnl and 1.2ps/sec to other n/w for local, STD and roaming too.. 2000sms and 1GB data also available for a month. you hav to pay rs 35 as first recharge u get 15rs talktime too.. misd call alert is also free.. gprs will be charged at 1ps/10KB. only 249/274 for unlimited data(local and roaming) plans available from Rs 7.. if u have 3g handst, u can use 3g facilities also if u r in 3g coverage area... video calls will be charged @ 70ps/min for local and Rs1/min for std

  8. #8
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anoopambalamkunnu View Post
    unlimited calls to the registered landline number is free from home LSA only.. ie not available while roaming... two local BSNL(1 land and 1 mobile) numbers @ 20ps/min, one STD bsnl number @ 30ps/min also available... all other calls are charged at second pulse.. 1ps/sec to bsnl and 1.2ps/sec to other n/w for local, STD and roaming too.. 2000sms and 1GB data also available for a month. you hav to pay rs 35 as first recharge u get 15rs talktime too.. misd call alert is also free.. gprs will be charged at 1ps/10KB. only 249/274 for unlimited data(local and roaming) plans available from Rs 7.. if u have 3g handst, u can use 3g facilities also if u r in 3g coverage area... video calls will be charged @ 70ps/min for local and Rs1/min for std
    i think BSNL have changed all prepaid plans. now no need for validity recharge.
    and Pay per second revised to all @1ps/sec(local, off net,on net, std)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 5th April 2009, 02:16 PM
  2. Does BSNL has "open " or "Closed" port policy?
    By maxwega in forum Other DSL Broadband Services
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st February 2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th December 2008, 07:22 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18th January 2008, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

Log in

Log in
BSNL Broadband Forum Airtel Broadband Forum Reliance Broadband Forum Tikona Broadband Forum MTNL Broadband Forum Tata Broadband Forum
BSNL 3G Forum MTNL 3G Forum Idea 3G Forum Airtel 3G Forum Reliance 3G Forum Vodafone 3G Forum
Airtel Mobile Forum Reliance Mobile Forum BSNL Mobile Forum Idea Mobile Forum Vodafone Mobile Forum Aircel Mobile Forum
Tata Sky Forum Dish TV Forum Reliance DTH Forum Videocon DTH Forum Airtel DTH Forum SUN DTH Forum