- 19th November 2010 #1
Lost BSNL Mobile Prepaid Sim Card
I've lost my BSNL prepaid sim card ironically at my bro's home. Where should I call to block that card? Will I have to lodge an FIR for the Sim Card misplaced at home? Remember that I've not lost the mobile handset.
I understand that I'll have to apply for a duplicate sim card at the BSNL office if I want the same number. Is that correct?
- 22nd November 2010 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Yes, you need the ID / Address proof to apply for the duplicate SIM. It will cost you Rs. 200/- plus ST.
- 22nd November 2010 #3
yes you can get a new sim at the cost of Rs. 200 and the older sim will be automatically blocked..job takes the child away.
- 23rd November 2010 #4
Thank you for your suggestions. I'm glad to update that yesterday my bro found the Sim Card in his drawer. Delighted to get it back as it has more than Rs. 1000 credit. :-)
- By vinodsaxena431 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 18th September 2012, 10:58 PM
- By andromeda in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 9Last Post: 6th November 2010, 06:47 PM
- By appu_gusai in forum Bsnl MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 13th February 2010, 09:26 AM
- By Tazzy RwaKster in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 10th July 2009, 12:06 PM
- By Tazzy RwaKster in forum Broadband How toReplies: 1Last Post: 10th July 2009, 10:13 AM