Thread: Low Speed on Data Card.
- 2nd February 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
Low Speed on Data Card.
I am using Huawei Data card E303C, recently I used it in 3G network with BSNL sim and got satisfactory results. I was getting about 5.4 MBps speed. On 2G with UMTS mode, I was getting a stable 160 Kbps speed.
but today on 2G network (in city where only 2G is available) I am not getting much speed.. around 50-60 Kbps. Connection drops frequently; says Connected (No Internet Access) whereas same sim on Nokia X2 phone gives stable 128 Kbps speed.
Can you figure out the problem please ??
Last edited by puneet28; 2nd February 2013 at 05:27 PM.
- By newsiva4u in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 0Last Post: 1st November 2012, 08:13 PM
- By playersjohn in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 1Last Post: 12th April 2011, 03:16 PM
- By easu in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 4Last Post: 3rd March 2011, 07:15 AM
- By Surpreet in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 17Last Post: 10th January 2011, 12:53 AM
- By Surpreet in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 8th January 2011, 04:56 PM