- 26th March 2008 #1
can i scan my computer through my laptop?
i have a desktop and a laptop, my desktop is infected with a worm known as nooh worm this worm disables the task manager ,you should be thinking that i should install a good antivirus but the problem is that when i try to install an antivirus or run any .exe file the virus closes that setup and when i try to run the setup again it says the setup is running already.
so i wanted to ask that whether using my laptop i can somehow connect to my desktop using lan cable and scan my computer using my antivirus installed in my laptop.is it possible??
- 26th March 2008 #2
Tried any online methods which scan your PC while connected to net, i suppose some sites offer that service, i dont recommend it as i never trust it. Although try connecting your laptop and desktop and it should be able to scan dektop memory from laptop via lan access.
- 29th March 2008 #3
internet is not working on my desktop!!!
any other suggestions
- By Preeti_20 in forum Computer technologyReplies: 1Last Post: 26th June 2013, 12:39 PM
- By rj_rajkumar in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 5Last Post: 28th March 2011, 11:41 PM
- By Rameshjeee in forum Desktop ComputerReplies: 14Last Post: 28th April 2010, 03:35 PM
- By paladugudinesh in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 4th January 2010, 07:13 PM
- By Tanmaya in forum Desktop ComputerReplies: 17Last Post: 13th August 2009, 09:59 PM