- 2nd October 2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
How to remove rediffmail account permanently
i am getting 2 many spam messages in my redifmail account..how to remove my rediffmail account permanently
pls help me
- 3rd October 2011 #2
I am also using a rediff account. I get almost no spam. You should be careful while using your email ID. It will happen even if you start a Gmail account (lesser may be). It is just like your mobile no. If you keep it lying around, you need to spend most of your time answering spam calls. To do with an email ID
1. Keep more than one ID. One for personal use and other for general use. Email is completely free and Gmail, Yahoo and other providers do not restrict you on the amount of accounts created. Give personal IDs only to people who are very close to you.
2. Do not post your email ID in any of open sites / forums. There are bots who can scan a million of pages automatically and collect email IDs which will be later sold to spammers.
As for deactivating, you can simply stop visiting your account and use the address book to send your new email ID to your friends.
- 17th August 2012 #3
rediffmail account delete
there r two ways for avoid unwanted mails
first forget ur account permanent
2nd in rediffmail there is option of creating own folder under "setting option" . create one folder
and move all address of mail that u does not want to open, to that folder. once u did it all unwanted mail goes to that folder
- 23rd July 2014 #4
If you send an e-mail to Rediff asking them to delete your account they will have to do that else they will be on the wrong side of the law. They cannot keep your data without your conscent. Deleting your rediff mail account may be difficult but it is not impossible. Talk to them.
- 23rd July 2014 #5
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
Happened to stumble upon this post.
I just recollected that I too had a rediffmail account . It was lying unused for more than 6 months. Anyways, logged in to find that there are more than 1200 spam emails!.
- 23rd July 2014 #6
Google mail is the best when it comes to spam. Their spam filters work extremely well.
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
- 1 Week Ago #7
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Some email accounts can not get deleted and some give you an option to delete the account. I have not used Rediff mail I dont know for sure about the options.
- By Raviteja in forum Bsnl EVDOReplies: 8Last Post: 24th March 2012, 01:06 PM
- By uvais in forum Idea 3GReplies: 2Last Post: 6th January 2012, 11:01 AM
- By pmreddy in forum Suggestions and ComplaintsReplies: 1Last Post: 3rd October 2011, 04:21 AM
- By sahils in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 94Last Post: 26th June 2010, 06:33 PM
- By bunty20077 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 26Last Post: 15th July 2009, 10:10 AM