Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By neo001
  • 1 Post By ankitksinghh

dishtv's new Recharge free offer

  1. #1
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    334

    Default dishtv's new Recharge free offer

    dishtv has launched one new offer on recharge that is Recharge free offer, where customer with selected demonination and get the same amount of recharge free in the form of ala-carte packs and MOD's.

    The denominations are 200, 500, 700, 1800.

    for silver: denominations are 200 and 500.
    for gold: denomination is 500.
    for diamond : denominations is 700.
    for Platinum: denominations are 700 and 1800.


    Here In this offer if any one recharge with say amount Rs.1800 then he will get Rs.1800 recharge value free. which he can use 20% for ala-carte packs and remaining 80% for MOD.

    That is for Rs.1800, he get Rs.360 for ala-carte and Rs.1440/- for Mod and Rs.1800 already for their subscription is updated.
    543210 likes this.

  2. #2
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo001 View Post
    dishtv has launched one new offer on recharge that is Recharge free offer, where customer with selected demonination and get the same amount of recharge free in the form of ala-carte packs and MOD's.

    The denominations are 200, 500, 700, 1800.

    for silver: denominations are 200 and 500.
    for gold: denomination is 500.
    for diamond : denominations is 700.
    for Platinum: denominations are 700 and 1800.


    Here In this offer if any one recharge with say amount Rs.1800 then he will get Rs.1800 recharge value free. which he can use 20% for ala-carte packs and remaining 80% for MOD.

    That is for Rs.1800, he get Rs.360 for ala-carte and Rs.1440/- for Mod and Rs.1800 already for their subscription is updated.
    can you post the source?

    I don't see anything related to this on dish tv website

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    245

    Default

    As I have mentioned in another, this is not a genuine "free" offer. It would have been free , if they could have used 100% for alacarte packages. But they can use only 20%.

  4. #4
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devrajofjaipur View Post
    As I have mentioned in another, this is not a genuine "free" offer. It would have been free , if they could have used 100% for alacarte packages. But they can use only 20%.
    Yep.
    for rest 80% of value we have order crappy Movies, most of them i have already seen.

    also, they are asking us to make advance payment for couple of months.

    So, this offer is not good

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neo001 View Post
    dishtv has launched one new offer on recharge that is Recharge free offer, where customer with selected demonination and get the same amount of recharge free in the form of ala-carte packs and MOD's.

    The denominations are 200, 500, 700, 1800.

    for silver: denominations are 200 and 500.
    for gold: denomination is 500.
    for diamond : denominations is 700.
    for Platinum: denominations are 700 and 1800.


    Here In this offer if any one recharge with say amount Rs.1800 then he will get Rs.1800 recharge value free. which he can use 20% for ala-carte packs and remaining 80% for MOD.

    That is for Rs.1800, he get Rs.360 for ala-carte and Rs.1440/- for Mod and Rs.1800 already for their subscription is updated.
    his website is down unable to recharge. no proper answer from customer care. I think he is heading towards bankruptcy. first let them care the customer. all offers are gimmick.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Hello

    I some information about dishtv new recharge that is Get the best DTH Recharge Offers Online on DishTV. Recharge your dishtv Get 90 Days Free +2 year warranty on Set-Top-Box,Dish and Remote. Recharge Rs.2376.
    rahulasinghh likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. I Recharge Facebook app[ like Embee] Free recharge
    By Evigo in forum Mobile broadband
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st May 2012, 05:02 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st June 2010, 03:50 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th November 2009, 03:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st October 2009, 05:57 PM