1. #1
    Good to be Back

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,987

    Default Broadband Providers & their Tariff

    Broadband Providers & their Tariff

    BSNL Broadband:
    BSNL Dataone

    MTNL Broadband:
    MTNL - Mumbai
    MTNL Triband - Delhi

    Airtel Broadband: Select your City first
    Airtel Broadband

    Reliance Broadband:
    Postpaid Plans
    Postpaid Combo Plans
    Prepaid Plans
    Prepaid Combo Plans

    Tata Indicom Broadband Select your City first
    Prepaid Tariffs
    Postpaid Tariffs

    Sify Broadband: Select your city
    Sify

    Hathway Broadband:
    Hathway

    YOU Broadband:
    Youtele

    Railwire Broadband:
    Railwire

    If u have more, post here with prices or site.
    Collection of my useful Threads - All in One

  2. #2
    Platinum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,160

    Default

    great post rameshjee :clap:
    repo for you

  3. #3
    Bronze Member
    iChaitanya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Informative!

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    gr888 post thanks

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    cableguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Very useful post, may be it should be moved to DSL Broadband Service Providers forum and stickied?

  6. #6
    Alligator
    itsmemad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,268

    Default

    Good work buddy! :thumbup1:

  7. #7
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Thaks for your efforts to compile this great list.... !

  8. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    nice info jee , this will be very nice for comparisons

  9. #9
    Guardian Angel
    just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,623

    Default

    Actually, I had started working on a comparison table but gave it up half way...

    May be jee.ramesh can complete the work?
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  10. #10
    Good to be Back

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    Actually, I had started working on a comparison table but gave it up half way...

    May be jee.ramesh can complete the work?
    Yeah sure,will look @ the attachement @ home.In office,its blocked.
    Collection of my useful Threads - All in One

  11. #11
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Great work dude.

    //Moderator note: You have not activated your account. Please click on the link in the mail you received from the forum admin in your mailbox. Failure to do so will cause all your posts go into moderation. - just4kix

  12. #12
    jatinder911
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rameshjeee View Post
    Broadband Providers & their Tariff

    BSNL Broadband:
    BSNL Dataone

    MTNL Broadband:
    MTNL - Mumbai
    MTNL Triband - Delhi

    Airtel Broadband: Select your City first
    Airtel Broadband

    Reliance Broadband:
    Postpaid Plans
    Postpaid Combo Plans
    Prepaid Plans
    Prepaid Combo Plans

    Tata Indicom Broadband Select your City first
    Prepaid Tariffs
    Postpaid Tariffs

    Sify Broadband: Select your city
    Sify

    Hathway Broadband:
    Hathway

    YOU Broadband:
    Youtele

    Railwire Broadband:
    Railwire

    If u have more, post here with prices or site.

    ur link on reliance is not correct,

    updated link.
    :: Reliance Broadband ::

  13. #13
    Guardian Angel
    just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jatinder911 View Post
    ur link on reliance is not correct,

    updated link.
    :: Reliance Broadband ::
    That is the reason why I gave up on creation of the informative guide.

    The URLs change and so do the plans.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #14
    jatinder911
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    That is the reason why I gave up on creation of the informative guide.

    The URLs change and so do the plans.

    reliance is insane they have 2 sites for "Broadband" one shows latest plans is called "reliance Broadnet" and another "reliance Broadband" which is older one if somebody visit that old link then he will be shocked to see bandwidth rentals!! don't know why old site is still on their server it can mislead anyone.


    Attachment 2963

Similar Threads

  1. Broadband providers in nagpur
    By vccrest in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11th July 2015, 08:01 AM
  2. Reliance broadband tariff : Broadband Internet Access
    By Admin in forum Reliance Broadband
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 19th October 2011, 07:31 PM
  3. Regional broadband providers
    By rphanikrishna in forum Broadband Internet Service Providers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th April 2010, 04:05 PM
  4. Price Tariff of Broadband Providers in India..Updated December 2007
    By satya_love in forum Other DSL Broadband Services
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28th March 2010, 11:16 PM
  5. Broadband Providers & their Tariff
    By Rameshjeee in forum BSNL broadband
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29th October 2008, 11:46 PM

Posting Permissions

Log in

Log in
BSNL Broadband Forum Airtel Broadband Forum Reliance Broadband Forum Tikona Broadband Forum MTNL Broadband Forum Tata Broadband Forum
BSNL 3G Forum MTNL 3G Forum Idea 3G Forum Airtel 3G Forum Reliance 3G Forum Vodafone 3G Forum
Airtel Mobile Forum Reliance Mobile Forum BSNL Mobile Forum Idea Mobile Forum Vodafone Mobile Forum Aircel Mobile Forum
Tata Sky Forum Dish TV Forum Reliance DTH Forum Videocon DTH Forum Airtel DTH Forum SUN DTH Forum