- 7th February 2011 #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Asianet Automatic Login and Logout
ADL Autologin is designed for Asianet Dataline users, especially those on Limited Data Packages.
It has been a frequent problem to keep manually logging in with your Username and Password each time you want to browse the Internet.
Sometimes you may want to Login to ADL as soon as the computer is booted up.
Other times you may want to login or logout at specific times. Especially those on the very popular HOMENET475 package get free browsing from 2:00 AM to 8:00 AM. It is quite a chore to keep awake and to download what you need at 2:00 in the morning all the time. Methods are available but are cumbersome for those with little programming experience.
Also, there is no fast way to find out how much of your monthly quota of Data you have used. You have to make a separate login and then only you can find out your total usage. Sometimes you exceed the allotted limits because you failed to notice that you overstepped the limits. And then you have to pay excess charges at very high rates!
Now ADL AutoLogin is here to rescue you from all these problems.
Donít forget to leave your feedback.
- By btgeorge in forum Other Cable Internet ServicesReplies: 1Last Post: 22nd May 2013, 09:09 PM
- By TigerTracker in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 5th January 2012, 04:11 AM
- By depolo08 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 7Last Post: 7th February 2011, 09:52 AM
- By btgeorge in forum Other DSL Broadband ServicesReplies: 0Last Post: 7th February 2011, 09:11 AM
- By Feedback in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 31st August 2007, 10:30 PM