Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 90

The Wish game

  1. #1
    18lama
    Guest

    Smile The Wish game

    You have to grant the wish of the person above you, BUT you need to add a twist. This is the layout of the game:

    Host
    I wish for a new PC.
    Guy 2
    Wish granted, but it blows up when you start.
    I wish Windows Vista didn't suck so much.
    Guy 3
    Wish granted, but Microsoft stopped supporting it.
    I wish for a new free PS 3 with GTA IV.
    and so on...

    Please keep the chat to the minimum. No flaming.

    To start things off:

    I wish for a 100mbit ul/dl internet connection.unk:

  2. #2
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Wish granted.
    But you'll have a monthly download cap of 2 MB. :tt2:

  3. #3
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    :lol:

    I wish dhanno spends lots of time on IBF

  4. #4
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    I wish NPU becomes a mod ... but with post count reset to 0

  5. #5
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    I wish NPU becomes a mod ... but with post count reset to 0
    hey include jus one half of the statement, and let US make wishes related to us so other can have a go at you...

    I wish i had lots of money

  6. #6
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Sure you'll have all the money but its all fake.:P

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    I wish NPU becomes a mod ... but with post count reset to 0
    You have to break the wish of the person above you. Dhanesh has got it right!

    Let's start things over...

    I wish for a new ultra fast Core2Q PC with 8GB ram.

    Now the next person has to break the wish and wish something for himself...which the person after him will break and so on.

  7. #7
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Wished granted ... but ur pc wont have a HDD

    I wish india wins the T20 world cup

  8. #8
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    granted but power surge kills it...

    I wish i had lots of money

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    Wished granted ... but ur pc wont have a HDD

    I wish india wins the T20 world cup
    oye wish something for urself yaar..
    Last edited by newprouser; 27th May 2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted but power surge kills it...

    I wish i had lots of money



    oye wish something for urself yaar..
    wish granted ... have lot of money but you wont be able to spend a single penny

    I wish I become the owner of IBF

  10. #10
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    ya... i just tried to see what kind of reply i get on that wish ...

    I wish I become the owner of IBF
    granted but your host kick u out and you lose all data...

    I wish i had a 1 petabyte SSD HDD

  11. #11
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    wish granted ... have lot of money but you wont be able to spend a single penny

    I wish I become the owner of IBF
    Wow. :w00t:
    Wish Granted.
    But, you will be banned one second after you become the owner. :tt2:

  12. #12
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Wow. :w00t:
    Wish Granted.
    But, you will be banned one second after you become the owner. :tt2:
    oye u should make a wish too

  13. #13
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted but your host kick u out and you lose all data...

    I wish i had a 1 petabyte SSD HDD
    Wish Granted.
    But you will not be able to access the data in it. :tt2:

    I wish that newprouser becomes the Head of Microsoft (the worst revenge I can take on Microsoft:tt2.
    Last edited by The One; 27th May 2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  14. #14
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but Microsoft will be taken over by apple the very next day...

    I wish for Someone else to be crowned with the "chief spammer" tag.

  15. #15
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Wish Granted.
    But you will not be able to access the data in it. :tt2:

    I wish that newprouser becomes the Head of Microsoft (the worst revenge I can take on Microsoft:tt2.
    granted but M$ gets bankrupt in an hour

    I wish I could eat Ice scream all day for free

  16. #16
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    But you will have no mouth to eat it. :tt2:

    I wish I were a Jedi Master/Knight.

  17. #17
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but as a sith lord I destroy you within minutes...

    I wish I could know all the smiley codes by heart.

  18. #18
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    granted.. but u know it all wrongly...

    I wish all ppl in world become good...

  19. #19
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted but M$ gets bankrupt in an hour

    I wish I could eat Ice scream all day for free
    wish granted ... but u will scream all day after eating it...

    I wish I can marry any girl i like

  20. #20
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    But you will have no mouth to eat it. :tt2:

    I wish I were a Jedi Master/Knight.
    What about me? :31:

  21. #21
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    For saurav

    Granted but than you will never be happy with your marriage.

    I wish I knew how to play the guitar.

  22. #22
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    yes, but u will forget just whemnn u hav an audience...


    i wish all i can have all i want for free...

  23. #23
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    For saurav

    Granted but than you will never be happy with your marriage.

    I wish I knew how to play the guitar.
    wish granted ... but you wont get a guitar ever ... you will only know how to play it ...

    I wish I shake hands with sachin

  24. #24
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    granted but its in ur dream...

    i wish all i can have all i want for free...

  25. #25
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    But you will have no mouth to eat it. :tt2:

    I wish I were a Jedi Master/Knight.
    What about me? :31:
    Why did you guys then ask me to make a wish? :31:
    I'm going.

  26. #26
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    But you will have no mouth to eat it. :tt2:

    I wish I were a Jedi Master/Knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    Granted but as a sith lord I destroy you within minutes...

    I wish I could know all the smiley codes by heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Why did you guys then ask me to make a wish? :31:
    I'm going.
    abbey aank kolkar dekh...:angry:

  27. #27
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    :lol: :tt2:

  28. #28
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted but its in ur dream...

    i wish all i can have all i want for free...
    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    :lol: :tt2:
    so continuer...

  29. #29
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    For saurav...granted but you will get skin infection after that.:16:

    I wish to see the Champions league final in Rome live.

  30. #30
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    abbey aank kolkar dekh...:angry:
    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    :lol: :tt2:
    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted but its in ur dream...

    i wish all i can have all i want for free...
    But you will no longer be there to get your things for free. :devil:
    smoothie willl ban you. :tt2:

    I wish that all members of IBb expect me are banned.

  31. #31
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    For saurav...granted but you will get skin infection after that.:16:

    I wish to see the Champions league final in Rome live.
    granted ... but the match gets washed out for heavy rain and cyclone ... or even stadium collapse ... :lol:


    I wish to buy a new laptop ...

  32. #32
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    But you will no longer be there to get your things for free. :devil:
    smoothie willl ban you. :tt2:

    I wish that all members of IBb expect me are banned.
    Granted but you'll be the loneliest person here...

    I wish someone would rot in hell.

  33. #33
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    Granted but you'll be the loneliest person here...

    I wish someone would rot in hell.
    granted .. thats goin to be u

    I wish I have fans all over the world..

  34. #34
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    ^ granted but one day they will become zombies and eat your brains.

    I wish I knew basic programming.

  35. #35
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    granted.. but somehow all your programs end up crashing compu...

    I will i had an alienware lappy

  36. #36
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    granted.. but somehow all your programs end up crashing compu...

    I will i had an alienware lappy
    Wish granted.
    But it will turn into an alien and kill you the moment you open it.

    I wish to have everything in this world under my control.

  37. #37
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Wish granted.
    But it will turn into an alien and kill you the moment you open it.

    I wish to have everything in this world under my control.
    granted....but then world is going to end in 2012

    I wish i was the richest person in the world

  38. #38
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siddharth View Post
    granted....but then world is going to end in 2012

    I wish i was the richest person in the world
    granted ... but you will end up getting lost on a remote and lonely island where u cant spend a single penny

    I wish to be the King of this World

  39. #39
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Wish Granted.

    But, aaka will be your Queen. :lol:
    ROFL. Can't stop laughing. :lol:

    I wish I were an alien. :devil:

  40. #40
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Wish Granted.

    But, aaka will be your Queen. :lol:
    ROFL. Can't stop laughing. :lol:

    I wish I were an alien. :devil:
    Granted but with no power and space ship

    I wish i meet everyone in IBB

  41. #41
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    Granted but with no power and space ship

    I wish i meet everyone in IBB
    Wish granted. But, you will elope with one member of IBB. Choose the right one yourself.

    I wish to have all the eatables in the world at my order.

  42. #42
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Wish granted. But, you will elope with one member of IBB. Choose the right one yourself.

    I wish to have all the eatables in the world at my order.
    Whose got all the resources :tt2:


    Granted, But you give every single bread to others


    I wish i can play guitar like Jimmy Page..

  43. #43
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Can i link my first thread to this game ?

    http://www.indiabroadband.net/genera...5327-wish.html

  44. #44
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Granted. But, UNO will decide to terminate all guitarists in the world for peace.

    I wish I could kill Bush. :tt2:

  45. #45
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Granted, but
    when you kill him he will not be the president

    I wish i could cure all diseases from this world

  46. #46
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Granted. But, you will be my apprentice. :tt2:

    I wish I could make the world a better place to live.

  47. #47
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Granted. But, you will be my apprentice. :tt2:

    I wish I could make the world a better place to live.
    Granted, But you'll be my assistant

    I wish i could understand and speak every single language in this world.

  48. #48
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Granted. But you won't be able to read any of them.

    I wish I could hack gothic's account. :tt2:

  49. #49
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhaneshv View Post
    Granted. But you won't be able to read any of them.

    I wish I could hack gothic's account. :tt2:
    What a wish sirjee

    Granted, But you won't be able to edit, Send, Recieve, Read anything :tt2:


    I wish i own a big yacht..

  50. #50
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but it sinks in the dry dock.

    I wish I could prove money can buy happiness.

  51. #51
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Granted. But, you will have to use happiness to buy money.

    I wish I could rule the internet.

  52. #52
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but you will not have connectivity to internet :001_tongue:

    I wish i could get some blessing from God that who ever tries to put me in negative state here should make negative and me positive

  53. #53
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    granted... but gets annoyed with yu n takes back the boon

    I wish i could pass any exam without studying

  54. #54
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but wont get any job

    I wish i could do what ever i wish

  55. #55
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    granted but you will loose your power of wishing ...

    I wish I become a successful webmaster

  56. #56
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Granted, but you don't have internet connection to maintain your website..

    I wish that whenever i wish it get fulfilled

  57. #57
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Granted but what others wish about you also get fulfilled :devil2:

    I wish you give me +ve rep now

  58. #58
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirankumargb View Post
    Granted but what others wish about you also get fulfilled :devil2:
    Done, I know, Because i would wish that other wish me good

    Quote Originally Posted by kirankumargb View Post
    I wish you give me +ve rep now
    Granted, But VBB don't let me do it... I wish now you give me repo

    P.S
    +ve one :devil:
    Last edited by gothic_coder; 30th May 2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  59. #59
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    check your User CP i gave it in the morning itself

    Now i wish that the friendship among the IBB members should be like this itself for ever

  60. #60
    The One
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirankumargb View Post
    check your User CP i gave it in the morning itself

    Now i wish that the friendship among the IBB members should be like this itself for ever
    Wish Granted. But, it will last for more than for ever.

    I wish that the member having the fourth place in the Spammers' Ranklist here be appointed as a new mod here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2nd January 2013, 04:07 PM
  2. PC Game buying Help!!
    By Sunny8872 in forum PC Games
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29th September 2012, 02:59 AM
  3. Don 2 – The Game : Coming Soon
    By jddriveslambo in forum Bollywood movies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 19th June 2012, 11:46 PM
  4. GTA 4 PC Game
    By ShAdOwCoN in forum Videogaming News and Reviews
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 31st January 2009, 07:21 PM
  5. quadrapop game
    By mt_chandrajeet_hd in forum Sony ericsson
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th October 2008, 01:42 PM