Results 1 to 32 of 32

Which Section Is for Me ?

  1. #1
    Sid
    Guest

    Default Which Section Is for Me ?

    Since everyone knows that I am not a tech-guy.Please tell which section is for me as I think this has become a broadband only forum.

    I was enjoying my stay here because all the games and fun I had here.But since now everything is scrapped off then what would I do here ?

    Please tell fellow members.

  2. #2
    oshhh
    Guest

    Default

    OMG. Now your post count gone below 1000 and rep power by 1

  3. #3
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    the lounge section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!

  4. #4
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    the lounge section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!
    I hardly post there.Its informative but a bit boring too.

    Quote Originally Posted by oshhh View Post
    OMG. Now your post count gone below 1000 and rep power by 1
    Soon we will have same post count buddy.

    Or you may have better
    Last edited by Sid; 24th August 2009 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oshhh View Post
    OMG. Now your post count gone below 1000 and rep power by 1
    for every loss of 1000 posts 1 repo power would also be lost.
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  6. #6
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    I guess this is the new message to all

    Attachment 5736

    P.S Take it as a joke.

  7. #7
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    Surely, That might be the next step

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    I hardly post there.Its informative but a bit boring too.



    Soon we will have same post count buddy.

    Or you may have better
    so what made you come to the forum....................that's confusing presuming its a tech forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    Surely, That might be the next step
    how typical is that!
    Last edited by Preeti_20; 24th August 2009 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #9
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    so what made you come to the forum....................that's confusing presuming its a tech forum!
    I came here for a broadband query.

    But it was the yard section which was my fav and that made me keep going in the forum.Because had it been a tech only forum I would have just used it for solving my queries

    BTW, Even the forum members did help me to solve my problems and if possible I also tried to help them.

  10. #10
    oshhh
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    for every loss of 1000 posts 1 repo power would also be lost.
    Then i don't need to worry about my rep power, since i never completed 1000.
    I am seriously thinking about starting a poll now "Will oshhh ever be able to complete 1000 posts" ;-)

  11. #11
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Kya Oshhh kabhi 1000 post pura kar payega.
    Dekhenge aagley episode mein, humlog.
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  12. #12
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oshhh View Post
    Then i don't need to worry about my rep power, since i never completed 1000.
    I am seriously thinking about starting a poll now "Will oshhh ever be able to complete 1000 posts" ;-)
    Just keep looking at your avatar while posting

  13. #13
    oshhh
    Guest

    Default

    Forum post cont has gone down To 169,000. That means around 30,000 posts were deleted. when i last saw it was around 204,000 posts, early today evening

  14. #14
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  15. #15
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oshhh View Post
    Forum post cont has gone down To 169,000. That means around 30,000 posts were deleted. when i last saw it was around 204,000 posts, early today evening
    Not all counters work in real time so the threads structure takes time to rebuild after a major reshuffle
    The count will go down furthur as the edited subforums are rebuild again.

  16. #16
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid View Post
    I came here for a broadband query.

    But it was the yard section which was my fav and that made me keep going in the forum.Because had it been a tech only forum I would have just used it for solving my queries

    BTW, Even the forum members did help me to solve my problems and if possible I also tried to help them.
    So you can keep doing that.

    You have the answer to your own question now.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  17. #17
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    so what made you come to the forum....................that's confusing presuming its a tech forum!

    !
    I think I was googling for momo recipes

    -F

  18. #18
    Alligator itsmemad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,269

    Default

    Momo thread is still there...

    I don't think The Lounge section is affected much..

  19. #19
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    the lounge section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!
    what does the lounge have to do with a technical forum ?? its as good as off-topic.

  20. #20
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    the lounge section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Duh!

    Is Preeti jockeying for the soon to be opened mod positions????

    DTIS

    -F

  21. #21
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punch Farce View Post
    Is Preeti jockeying for the soon to be opened mod positions????

    DTIS

    -F
    :lol:

    but she doesn't know about her more serious competitor , Mr.Luke

  22. #22
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    :lol:

    but she doesn't know about her more serious competitor , Mr.Luke
    :lol: true

    @preeti

    Just a doubt, you claimed this to be a technical forum but i found your most questions and post about marital affairs can you clarify it for me ?

  23. #23
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirankumargb View Post
    :lol: true

    @preeti

    Just a doubt, you claimed this to be a technical forum but i found your most questions and post about marital affairs can you clarify it for me ?
    goood question

  24. #24
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    I suggest that all members leave each other alone.

    There are plenty of sections that interest most people:
    • Broadband Technical Forums
    • Computers and Technology
    • Mobile phones and Cellular Services Providers
    • Cars and Automobiles
    • The Lounge for other generic interests in life
    • New and Views
    • Politics
    • And finally offtopic ... for anything that does not go anywhere else

    We are considering adding more sections such as Programming. The only reason why this was not done till now because Admin saw that mostly crap was coming in.

    If there are other topics of interest, let us know.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  25. #25
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I suggest that all members leave each other alone.
    .
    I am here to meet other, so I can't leave them alone

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    • Broadband Technical Forums : Don't know a bit.
    • Computers and Technology : Home PC working fine.
    • Mobile phones and Cellular Services Providers : Dont' use Cell phone.
    • Cars and Automobiles : Maruti Service Station is the next street.
    • The Lounge for other generic interests in life : Is this anyway related to Broadband?
    • New and Views : E-Times of India.
    • Politics : :38:
    • And finally offtopic ... for anything that does not go anywhere else : To discuss how many post did you loose?
    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    If there are other topics of interest, let us know.
    GoodBye Sections :lol:

  26. #26
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I am here to meet other, so I can't leave them alone





    GoodBye Sections :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    i thought i have to search you in Hospital

  27. #27
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Correct. "The Lounge" is not connected to broadband.

    But observe carefully.

    None of the sections mentioned in the list, apart from the first, are related to broadband.

    For Goodbyes: There is the "Yard" section.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  28. #28
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    what does the lounge have to do with a technical forum ?? its as good as off-topic.
    but as opposed to the offtopic section, in lounge section most of the topics make sense and discussions go on!!!!!!

  29. #29
    Vikram09
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    but as compared to lounge section most of the topics make sense and discussions go on!!!!!!
    thousands of good topic can be made in general off topic section also which can make sense and discussion can be go on.
    Now it's depend on individual choice

  30. #30
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Yard, still there???:scared: What for??


    Oh, to delete later

  31. #31
    Vikram09
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Yard, still there???:scared: What for??


    Oh, to delete later

    Yes I saw that yard post not deleted so much compare to music section & introduction.
    Probably it will delete later.

  32. #32
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    what does the lounge have to do with a technical forum ?? its as good as off-topic.
    You wont understand that.... and thats the reason your id looks like it has been deleted from here.

Similar Threads

  1. New 4G Section
    By Preeti_20 in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15th June 2013, 01:34 AM
  2. Job section
    By mickey in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th October 2010, 01:12 PM
  3. Two wheeler section
    By 18lama in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 5th August 2009, 08:08 PM
  4. new section needed
    By rajan1311 in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20th February 2009, 10:13 PM
  5. Games section
    By hitesh.07 in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th October 2008, 07:19 PM