Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 61

What does your Avatar Mean ?

  1. #1
    Good to be Back
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,987

    Default What does your Avatar Mean ?

    Does your avatar resembles you....Does it say something about you...
    What does your Avatar Mean ?

    I love dancing......I was a good dancer in my schooldays.....Thats my avatar..
    Collection of my useful Threads - All in One

  2. #2
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    My avatar says about my title. But I am hardly a 'guardian angel' in my life - that is what I would like to be.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Gold Member Alexina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    642

    Default

    mines a smiling pumpkin..
    i think thats all there is to it.
    Maybe it was meant to be scary too.i don know..

  4. #4
    Gold Member DZire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    674

    Default

    No Comments.
    I am on a mission !!!

  5. #5
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Fanatasy for me!!
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    dont ask me i m a HELL Boy

  7. #7
    Platinum Member Mr.Tooth Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    i think everyone must be knowing.. about my avtar... by now..
    Am just the dreamer,,,, I dream my life away..:confused::confused:

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    not exactly

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Mr.Tooth Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    its called MOUTH MIRROR.. a dentist use it.!!!!!
    Am just the dreamer,,,, I dream my life away..:confused::confused:

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    aaahhh i forgot doctor sahab

  11. #11
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    My Avtar say's all
    Darkness Supporter
    Knight Rider

    Always burning fire and Nite animal on walk, supporting and helping all mates with shower of smiles

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothvibes View Post
    My Avtar say's all
    Darkness Supporter
    Knight Rider

    Always burning fire and Nite animal on walk, supporting and helping all mates with shower of smiles
    i m nt sure darkness supporters do that pal

  13. #13
    Platinum Member Mr.Tooth Fairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Ya now u got tht right.. Looks like your teeth have become really dirty.. Yellow.. Sb21pro.. And u smoke so much.. Lol.. I can see.. Need to come to me... He he he

    (premium charges apply for u) lol
    Last edited by Mr.Tooth Fairy; 24th September 2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Am just the dreamer,,,, I dream my life away..:confused::confused:

  14. #14
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    i m nt sure darkness supporters do that pal
    Did you forgot 'The Dark Knight'
    Last edited by Archer; 24th September 2008 at 10:03 PM.

  15. #15
    SEOBOT
    Guest

    Talking Come on baby dance dance

    Quote Originally Posted by jee.ramesh1983 View Post
    Does your avatar resembles you....Does it say something about you...
    What does your Avatar Mean ?

    I love dancing......I was a good dancer in my schooldays.....Thats my avatar..
    If you are a dancer then why in this broadband forums, there are dancing forums available on internet?.......???

    Here's i have got you a link to remember your school days....
    Dance Forums

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seobot View Post
    if you are a dancer then why in this broadband forums, there are dancing forums available on internet?.......???

    Here's i have got you a link to remember your school days....
    dance forums
    :14::14::14:

  17. #17
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    :14::14::14:
    You are evil Man. Even for a Hell Boy. :devil2:

  18. #18
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Post

    Hi,
    @ seobot
    R u trying to piss off people from this forum ....

    @ everybody
    My Avatar pick
    Thats how i look when i am ANGRY .... lol

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vishnus89 View Post
    You are evil Man. Even for a Hell Boy. :devil2:
    thank you thank you thank you...

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Hi,
    @ seobot
    R u trying to piss off people from this forum ....

    @ everybody
    My Avatar pick
    Thats how i look when i am ANGRY .... lol
    u grow old , when u get angry???
    with the white hair
    Last edited by sb21pro; 25th September 2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  20. #20
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    My Avatar pick
    Thats how i look when i am ANGRY .... lol

    Are you sure ? I mean the guy in the Avatar looks cool.
    You said that's how you look like when you are angry.
    You should look like this when you are angry.

  21. #21
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    i m nt sure darkness supporters do that pal
    I am good darkness supported, all darkness supportes are not bad.. some are naughty too

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothvibes View Post
    I am good darkness supported, all darkness supportes are not bad.. some are naughty too
    :stuart: :stuart: :stuart: lost words

  23. #23
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    thank you thank you thank you...



    u grow old , when u get angry???
    with the white hair
    White hair is the new Fashion fad man ....

    @Vish

    No no ... i look like this when i am cross (a.k.a pissed off)

  24. #24
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    @Shadow

    Now that you are here why don't you say something about your Avatar.
    I mean the reason for choosing it and stuff like that. :laugh:

  25. #25
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Post

    Well ... i just browsed thru many pics and choose the one which was kewl ....

    What do me and the character (from final fantasy series) have in common?

    Well like him my nose is slightly crooked ... it had broken and was operated upon ... So it gave me that slightly evil look ... but as you have guessed i am anything but that ....I have brown hair not white ... I like to spike my hair or give it a carelessly wind blown style ... so hair looks nothing like him ...

    I also have a long neck .... and a very obvious jaw line like him .....

    I know its all too hard to imagine ... ... But try anyway

  26. #26
    Alligator itsmemad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,269

    Default I am What I am!

    I chose this Avtar cuz I cudn't find nething else worth to describe me better...

  27. #27
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Post Compromised !

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmemad View Post
    I chose this Avtar cuz I cudn't find nething else worth to describe me better...
    Hmmm ... I would like to post my pic and personal details too ... But i am kinda not comfortable about posting too much personal info over the net ... 4 yrs ago my facebook account was hacked and i started receiving anonymus calls/mails from 3 people/3 avatars of the same Dudette ... had to change my no and mail id and close my facebook account ... been paranoid ever since ...

    Sometimes internet can be a very dangerous place

  28. #28
    Alligator itsmemad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,269

    Default

    @ Vishnu

    Ur Avatar reminds me of draupadi's swyamvar of Mahabharath serial... Arjun aimed at the revolving fish like that only... I was a kid back then... but still remember... y did u choose it neway?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Hmmm ... I would like to post my pic and personal details too ... But i am kinda not comfortable about posting too much personal info over the net ... 4 yrs ago my facebook account was hacked and i started receiving anonymus calls/mails from 3 people/3 avatars of the same Dudette ... had to change my no and mail id and close my facebook account ... been paranoid ever since ...

    Sometimes internet can be a very dangerous place
    yup, i agree with u... dats y i never share my name with ne1 on net... but i don't care bout ne1 morphing my pic & putting it on a porn site... if that happens, it will make me famous neways... lol
    Last edited by itsmemad; 25th September 2008 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. #29
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    My Avtar Depicts a Big Tight Cosy Hug (Not for you gays out there:clown

  30. #30
    Silver Member gurusam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    387

    Default

    In my avatar i am dancing,Honestly i don't know how to dance well but i love to watch people who dance well....That is why this avatar..

  31. #31
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Hi,

    I chose dolphin because I believe I am also an active and friendly animal!!!!!! like a dolphin.

    -- Pothi

  32. #32
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Hmmm ... I would like to post my pic and personal details too ... But i am kinda not comfortable about posting too much personal info over the net ... 4 yrs ago my facebook account was hacked and i started receiving anonymus calls/mails from 3 people/3 avatars of the same Dudette ... had to change my no and mail id and close my facebook account ... been paranoid ever since ...

    Sometimes internet can be a very dangerous place
    Internet's ok, and so are social networking sites, as long as you don't put n your personal infor like phone number, address...but yes it can be dangerous.

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmemad View Post
    @ Vishnu

    yup, i agree with u... dats y i never share my name with ne1 on net... but i don't care bout ne1 morphing my pic & putting it on a porn site... if that happens, it will make me famous neways... lol
    lol :14:

  33. #33
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    I Like it Pothi :14:

  34. #34
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Thanks Buddy...

  35. #35
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsmemad View Post
    @ Vishnu

    Ur Avatar reminds me of draupadi's swyamvar of Mahabharath serial... Arjun aimed at the revolving fish like that only... I was a kid back then... but still remember... y did u choose it neway?
    Its a 'Yin Yang'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Encarta
    According to Chinese philosophy, yin and yang are two opposing and counterbalancing forces in the universe. This symbol represents them. Yin is the dark half and yang the bright half, but neither could exist without the other.
    Reason I choose it..........hmmmmmm.......:closedeyes:....... I guess its because I have an interest in Japanese & Chinese tradition/culture. :chinese:

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    ying yang ??

    which is u?

  37. #37
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    ying yang ??

    which is u?
    Both of them, 'Battousai the slasher'

  38. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    good and bad , both??

  39. #39
    Platinum Member Archer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb21pro View Post
    good and bad , both??
    Duh !.........Everyone have good and bad in them.:51: Only the ratio is different.

  40. #40
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Hey this thread is pretty interesting ....

    My avatar repesents the love of my life (the chick) :lol: :lol:

  41. #41
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    My avatar don't tell about me........soon will find a suitable avatar..

  42. #42
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Your avatar says ur thinking all the time

  43. #43
    Sid
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Your avatar says ur thinking all the time
    maybe, but that's not my attribute...i take decisions in blink of an eye.....

  44. #44
    Bronze Member Jaganathsamal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    169

    Default

    My avatar displays the photo of my favourite cartoon character , shinichi kudo from the japanese anime detective conan

  45. #45
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    mah avatar has my snap only.......
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  46. #46
    Alligator itsmemad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,269

    Default

    We believe in originality...

  47. #47
    rupu1983
    Guest

    Default



    My avatar is symbol of peace.

  48. #48
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    My avatar is my id cut out from a reflective material
    and photographed in near total darkness.

    -F

  49. #49
    sujithsukrutham
    Guest

    Default What u want to speak through your Avatar?

    Friends, Most of the members of Forums use Avatars for identity.Some avatars are self explanatory.
    What u want to speak through your Avatar? Plz share.

  50. #50
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    First thing as usual Unique, and it should reflect the personality of the person,

  51. #51
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Well, I keep changing my avatar. This current one is from my
    favourite comic "Calvin and Hobbes". Sort of reflects my own
    perception of reality and existence. The nature of Hobbes'
    existence is not fully explained or understood. We all figure out
    for ourselves what Hobbes is, just like how each of us explore
    our own existence whether as an objective reality or is
    everything an illusion.

    -F
    Last edited by Punch Farce; 14th May 2009 at 11:57 AM.

  52. #52
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    @ mods - please merge this thread with the new thread

    http://www.indiabroadband.net/showth...154#post154154

  53. #53
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    My avatar means ... You guys tell

  54. #54
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    My avatar means ... You guys tell
    .... a bad, spoilt baby ?

  55. #55
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    .... a bad, spoilt baby ?
    Angry Baby... Because no-one is changing his nappies :001_tt2::001_tt2:

  56. #56
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    Angry Baby... Because no-one is changing his nappies :001_tt2::001_tt2:
    :w00t:

    :lol: :lol:

  57. #57
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Hey this thread is pretty interesting ....

    My avatar repesents the love of my life (the chick) :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    Angry Baby... Because no-one is changing his nappies :001_tt2::001_tt2:
    :lol: :lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by rupu1983 View Post


    My avatar is symbol of peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by kirankumargb View Post
    First thing as usual Unique, and it should reflect the personality of the person,
    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    My avatar says what I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    Well, I keep changing my avatar. This current one is from my
    favourite comic "Calvin and Hobbes". Sort of reflects my own
    perception of reality and existence. The nature of Hobbes'
    existence is not fully explained or understood. We all figure out
    for ourselves what Hobbes is, just like how each of us explore
    our own existence whether as an objective reality or is
    everything an illusion.

    -F
    :clap:

    My avatar is just to make people smile when they see it for the first time.

  58. #58
    gothic_coder
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    My avatar is just to make people smile when they see it for the first time.
    And what about when they see next time ????

  59. #59
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gothic_coder View Post
    And what about when they see next time ????
    For them.. I will change it from time to time ...

  60. #60
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saurav_kataruka View Post
    For them.. I will change it from time to time ...
    Just like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Avatar 3d
    By Nicspy in forum Hollywood movies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17th April 2012, 11:16 AM
  2. avatar help
    By strider in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd August 2010, 03:05 PM
  3. Avatar of ibf
    By sujithsukrutham in forum General offtopic discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31st May 2009, 06:26 PM
  4. 'ISP' name below Avatar
    By iChaitanya in forum Suggestions and Complaints
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 27th October 2008, 07:29 PM
  5. Do you like my new avatar?
    By just4kix in forum General offtopic discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 22nd September 2008, 04:23 PM