Thread: Hathway + Access Point
- 28th March 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Hathway + Access Point
I need some help. I have very limited networking knowledge but since I have decent computer knowledge my aunt has turned towards me to help in setting up her Hathway wired connection with an Access Point.
She has already purchased an DWL-2100AP Wireless Access Point and has a Hathway connection for the past few months. Can you guys point me what are the things I need to do? I have previously set up my Belkin router but the settings on an WAP look different. Without your guidance, I am totally lost!
Please do let me know if any more additional details are required.
I appreciate all the help I can receive guys.
- 5th June 2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
i have the same prob.. i have an access point but not able to set it up... were u able to fix it by any chance??
- By kaling in forum Computer AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 1st January 2012, 10:32 PM
- By Arvendu in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 22nd November 2011, 04:01 AM
- By kira8111 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 18th March 2011, 02:14 PM
- By vigour123 in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 6Last Post: 1st January 2011, 08:36 PM
- By drpratik in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 29th December 2010, 06:31 AM