Results 1 to 23 of 23

Apple i-Bangle

  1. #1
    Platinum Member amitkool21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,375

    Default Apple i-Bangle

    Apple Design new concept design for an Apple mp3 player. It is called the iBangle and it is unique as well as ground breaking. It’s no screen and it has some other really cool features.

    You see that blue inner band? Push a tiny button on the side and it fills with air, expanding to fit snugly around your wrist.

    Apple iBangle’s a multi-touch track pad for easy navigation, and the audio finds its way to your ears via a couple of wireless earbuds. Alas, there’s no screen, but designer Gopinath Prasana figures you can navigate just fine with an audio-oriented navigation system.

    Ear buds with the annoying cords won’t be found here, as the audio is transmitted via wireless ear buds. There’s a multi-touch track pad for easy navigation. It also has a few additional buttons for music control. Although the iBangle doesn’t have a screen, you can navigate just fine with it’s audio-oriented navigation system.








  2. #2
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    It is a concept device right? they want to make the gadgets more and
    more blend in with the user and not be visible.

    I have an excellent idea. I am patenting this right here and you
    heard it here first. this is a music device which you wear and it
    is also wireless and transmits music to your earbuds.

    bring to you the next generation music player, the

    iCondom!!!!!!!!


    design in progress by Farce. More details coming soon.
    inputs welcome for a share in the royalty ;-)



    -F

  3. #3
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    could be a hit with ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    It is a concept device right? they want to make the gadgets more and
    more blend in with the user and not be visible.

    I have an excellent idea. I am patenting this right here and you
    heard it here first. this is a music device which you wear and it
    is also wireless and transmits music to your earbuds.

    bring to you the next generation music player, the

    iCondom!!!!!!!!

    design in progress by Farce. More details coming soon.
    inputs welcome for a share in the royalty ;-)
    -F
    any position for a tester?
    Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Consciousness.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    could be a hit with ladies.



    any position for a tester?
    sure, I have openings for the 8GB and 16GB versions.
    I already have Punch Bala for the jumbo 32GB version ;-)

    -F

  5. #5
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    It is a concept device right? they want to make the gadgets more and
    more blend in with the user and not be visible.

    I have an excellent idea. I am patenting this right here and you
    heard it here first. this is a music device which you wear and it
    is also wireless and transmits music to your earbuds.

    bring to you the next generation music player, the

    iCondom!!!!!!!!


    design in progress by Farce. More details coming soon.
    inputs welcome for a share in the royalty ;-)



    -F
    :lol: and its hands-free operable too

  6. #6

  7. #7
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    So now when some one asks "Chudiyan pahen rakhi hai?" the answer will be yes.

  8. #8
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amitkool21 View Post
    bhai log ye chal kya raha hai yahan
    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    So now when some one asks "Chudiyan pahen rakhi hai?" the answer will be yes.
    I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

    -F

  9. #9
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

    -F
    they are taking revenge on you

    guess how many times we'd thought the same after reading your post :tt2:

  10. #10
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    they are taking revenge on you

    guess how many times we'd thought the same after reading your post :tt2:
    I always provide translations when I post in Tamil.

    -F

  11. #11
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    I always provide translations when I post in Tamil.

    -F
    oh i didn't mean the language barrier, its the intellectual barrier which some of us suffer from.

  12. #12
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    oh i didn't mean the language barrier, its the intellectual barrier which some of us suffer from.
    Count me in me not intellectual at all

  13. #13
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pri_dm View Post
    Count me in me not intellectual at all
    then i've to count you in , because i have to think a lot to understand what farce said

  14. #14
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    then i've to count you in , because i have to think a lot to understand what farce said
    In front of farce i am next to Supandi :-|

  15. #15
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    make that 'we' !

  16. #16
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    ennai vachhi kaamedy keeemedy pannaliye?

    you guys are making fun of me?

    -F

  17. #17
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    speaking the truth , boss !

  18. #18
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    ennai vachhi kaamedy keeemedy pannaliye?

    you guys are making fun of me?

    -F
    won't dare to do that farce or else punch may come with his aruval and behead me.

    BTW Have I been successful in controlling my usage of SMS language?

  19. #19
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pri_dm View Post
    BTW Have I been successful in controlling my usage of SMS language?

  20. #20
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Is it a yes or a no?

  21. #21
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    :yes:

  22. #22
    Pri_dm
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    :yes:
    Hey thanks Farce . I am really trying hard on it :-P. Got so much used to SMS language :-P.

  23. #23
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farce View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.

    -F
    In hindi movies sometimes when a bad guy is beating some helpless nerd...the heroine or the sister of the nerd asks people around angrily whether they are wearing bangles or not. Its one of those phrases where the exact meaning is lost in translation.

Similar Threads

  1. Apple mac
    By Admin in forum Mac
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 30th January 2012, 10:44 AM
  2. Apple TV
    By imrock in forum Home Appliances and Gadgets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd February 2010, 04:27 PM
  3. Can U Hit the Apple???
    By Arjun1 in forum Jokes and humor
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th December 2009, 06:28 PM
  4. Apple Mac Book- the popular apple laptop
    By Sapna in forum Laptop
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th January 2009, 04:01 AM
  5. Apple faces test as ‘Month Of Apple Bugs’ is due to arrive
    By Guest in forum Software News, Previews and Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th December 2006, 03:30 AM