Thread: Is DND service paid or not ?
- 21st May 2009 #1
Is DND service paid or not ?
I want to block the irritating ad calls from idea , I want to activate DND service to block them
Is this service paid or is it free?
- 21st May 2009 #2
It is a free service. Actually it is not a service at all - it is getting rid of some free (and pesky) service.
- 22nd May 2009 #3job takes the child away.
- 22nd May 2009 #4
- 22nd May 2009 #5
The service for DND is free, but it takes time for the ads to stop, around 45 days! But even after the calls and sms's still keep coming!
You actually need to call their customer service number up and ask them to activate the DND service.
Apparently when someone calls you, they don't hear a normal ring tone its the idea ad, and according to Idea its a part of their contract but i don't know how true this is?????
- 22nd May 2009 #6sujithsukruthamGuest
DND service is most effective
After activation i never received unwanted calles and SMS on my Vodafone and Indicom numbers
to number 1909
- 9th January 2011 #7
of coerce itz a very free service..But after requesting DND it may take 2 months to start DND service depending upon network area. In my case it took almost complete 2 months
Last edited by ashish_net; 9th January 2011 at 12:26 AM. Reason: spelings
- 11th January 2011 #8
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
I tried calling that number just to test, as it was like not in service or wrong number
- By abraham in forum Airtel DTHReplies: 1Last Post: 12th May 2013, 04:39 PM
- By rajan1311 in forum Online JobsReplies: 8Last Post: 23rd September 2012, 01:59 PM
- By nandini in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 9Last Post: 22nd July 2009, 11:57 PM
- By panchabhut in forum Reliance MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 4th April 2009, 05:10 PM
- By Dragon in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 9Last Post: 26th August 2008, 11:25 PM