- 27th May 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
How to get IT Return for Past Three Years?
I am trying to get home loan from SBI, The Branch Manager told me to submit IT Return for Past Three Years. I am running a small browsing centre in my home town. Having PAN Card but not paid Income Tax ever. What could I do?
- 27th May 2013 #2
IT returns for the past 3 years means submit proof of the amount of income tax you have paid over the last three years which banks normally use as an indication of your earnings. Your bank then takes into consideration your repaying capacity to see how much EMI you are able to afford and will offer you a loan accordingly.
If you havent been filing your tax returns then I dont see SBI providing you a home loan unless you are able to some how prove your income.
- By Prateek in forum Voice over IPReplies: 12Last Post: 4th January 2015, 12:49 PM
- By Luke Skywalker in forum LinuxReplies: 0Last Post: 8th February 2010, 09:47 PM
- By arpit60 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 6Last Post: 13th January 2010, 01:05 AM
- By Dragon in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 9Last Post: 30th July 2009, 04:27 PM
- By India Broadband in forum News from the Tech and IT WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 18th July 2006, 01:41 AM