Thread: Funniest Poem Ever
- 19th June 2009 #1DragonGuest
Funniest Poem Ever
A Competition Asked for a 2 line Rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line:
This is the winning poem.
My darling,my lover,my beautiful wife
Marrying you screwed up my life.
I see your face when I am dreaming
That’s why I always wake up screaming
Kind,intelligent,loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.
I thought that I could love no other—
That Is until I met your brother.
Roses are red,violets are blue,sugar is sweet and so are you
But those roses are wiliting,the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s empty and so is your head.
I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don’t take that paper bag off your face.
I love your smile, your face and your eyes—
Damn, I’m good at telling lies!
My love,you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except maybe,”Go to hell”
What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts tequila, one part lime
- 19th June 2009 #2newprouserGuest
awsome.... :clap: :thumbup:
sorry unable to rep now
- 19th June 2009 #3DragonGuest
that's fine, I wanted to repo you for Dragon-Angle pic, but couldn't so score level
- 19th June 2009 #4gothic_coderGuest
- 19th June 2009 #5meetdilipGuest
- 19th June 2009 #618lamaGuest
Very good...reps given
- 19th June 2009 #7
- 20th June 2009 #8
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- 20th June 2009 #9
- 20th June 2009 #10saurav_kGuest
:lol: :lol: :lol: ha ha ha .... Cant Rep ... :lol:
- By Dragon in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 97Last Post: 30th June 2009, 07:19 PM
- By SmoothVibes in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 25Last Post: 27th May 2009, 09:33 PM
- By Admin in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 7Last Post: 18th July 2008, 05:40 PM