View Poll Results: Would you like to have a geek partner?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 42.86%
  • No

    7 33.33%
  • Sometimes , may be

    5 23.81%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 170

Would you like to have a geek partner?

  1. #1
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default Would you like to have a geek partner?

    This is a discussion on the question," will you like a geek as your partner?"


    • Knowing that he/she will save the computer before he/she saves you from the flood
    • will bite you if you try to clean his/her lab table or computer
    • will prefer to finish the last stage of halflife than sex
    • will forget every birthday and anniversary even if you stick a note on the PC monitor
    • can not hear a word you say until you turn the monitor off.

    while unk:

    • you won't have to call an electrician or a mechanic ever to fix the switch or the TV or to set up the home theater or the wifi
    • won't ever ditch you for another girl/boy(the computer has already taken that part)
    • will never ask you where you are going(because he/she is already hypnotized by the PC)
    • and so on

    Please post your age and sex also, if you like.

    This thread is only a discussion, please avoid strong words and have fun.
    Last edited by puchu; 10th June 2009 at 05:59 PM.

  2. #2
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Nahiiiiiiiii

  3. #3
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Default

    so is Puchu getting engaged or married ??

    you should have included one more option imo

    a) Yes
    b) No
    c) Maybe sometime
    d) Are you kidding ?

  4. #4
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    then i choose Are you kidding

  5. #5
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    :lol::lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    so is Puchu getting engaged or married ??
    No no, I am not getting married.

    I just wanted some opinions, because I am not very bad looking, I take bath everyday, I don't have any bad habits except the technology addiction, but ladies stay a far away as possible. So I just got curious about the geek partner stuff.
    Last edited by puchu; 10th June 2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #6
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    i would not....coz there ll only one aspect of discussion n conversations in life.....technicall

    also the ppl around him would b on similar kinds....n me being a social butterfly....who loves to discuss n learn new things...would not......

    so its a total NO...
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  7. #7
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Another no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    =================
    I found out this article on geek dating, so I thought I should share with you people. Removed some part of it thought.

    The Do’s and Don’ts of Dating Geeks


    So you went out there and found yourself a geek; how do you make this relationship work? Here are some key tips on understanding your geek and how to play for keeps with the geeks:


    • Don’t say it, email it: The power of the written word, errr…typed word, I mean the power of email. Do not take this lightly. If you want your geek to do something for you or to remember it, be it taking the trash out on Thursdays or your Mother’s birthday present or dinner with the neighbors, don’t tell him, send him an email about it. Better yet, send him a schedule request. He’ll honor that commitment a heck lot more than if you told him the same thing thousands of times. When it comes to remembering those commitments, don’t underestimate the power of email reminders.
    • Do make him step away from the computer. If you want his attention, find a way to get him away from the computer. He will not hear a word you say while he is engaged with his computer. You need to physically remove him from the premises of the said device before he comprehends what you are trying to convey to him. How do you get his attention? Well, if he likes steaks, then you make one and make sure he can smell it. If he likes cheesecake, then start eating a big slice of it right in front of him and make sure he hears you oooh and aaaah over how yummy the cheesecake is. If he likes you in a certain red teddy, then …well you catch my drift. Once he is away from the computer, you will have his undivided attention.
    • Do plan your vacations around geeky conferences. My husband will have a heart attack if I planned a romantic getaway for two for a week vacation in Europe, but he’ll name me his goddess if I decided to tag along for his trip to Paris for Les Blogs and a quick stop over in London for a geek dinner. There are geek conferences across the world. Heck, they even have geek cruises. You can justify the expense in terms of career advancement and educational costs. You can have plenty of time to shop alone while he is attending the conference and you can find fellow spouses and non-geeks to party with all through out the trip. There is also time left for you and him to do a romantic dinner and some sightseeing. It’s really the best of both worlds. If you don’t believe me, read my posts about our trips to Paris, London, Brussels, Dublin and Cork.
    • Don’t boycott geek dinners. Attend a few with your geeky lover. Get to know his friends. Get to know him in his element. Believe me, you can have fun in geek dinners. Just read my post on “The non-geeks survival guide for geek dinners.”
    • Do appreciate his honesty, but Don’t expect much diplomacy. Let’s be realistic. Your geek is not going to be the one who has a way with words. He is not going to be the most charming lad you met. And there is a chance that he might be so straight forward sometimes that he could hurt your feelings. Please understand that he doesn’t mean to offend. He just doesn’t know any other way. Please remember that he also won’t play mind games with you and with him, what you see is what you get. So in the long run, it is better to be with an honest geek than a charming freak.
    • Do indulge him with a techie toy once in a while. Whether you want it or not, he is going to want to have all the latest gadgets all the time. Instead of letting him go crazy with the bank account and driving you both into bankruptcy, you should buy him some thoughtful and very expensive techie toys that he is lusting after for special occasions. He’ll love you for it and it will also keep his appetite in check. He will also reciprocate by buying you some nice bling bling or whatever makes your heart beat faster.
    • Do take pride in your geek. I don’t think I need to tell you this but you should be proud of him and you should let your love and admiration show. For their value, geeks are one of the most unappreciated parts of our society. Hey, you are dating the cream of the crop. You are with the top five percent of the population when it comes to smarts and brains. Enjoy his brains and put them to good use.
    • Do find a hobby that you both enjoy and you can do together. Geeks are not all about computers you know. They always have other interests too and they are just as passionate about those hobbies as they are about their work. You hit the jackpot, if you can find a geek who shares similar interests with you. Geeks are passionate and intense about their hobbies too and whether it is movies, books, traveling, wine or cooking, once you’ll find the common interest they will have lots to contribute to the subject.
    • Don’t share computers or any other machines with him. The caveman territorial instincts come right out if you try to touch what is his. Just don’t go there. It can get ugly.
    • Do enjoy his attention and passion. Geeks are intense and passionate about subjects of their desire. Your geeky lover will be the most passionate mate you have ever known. Enjoy!

    My favorite part is this one: Don’t share computers or any other machines with him. The caveman territorial instincts come right out if you try to touch what is his. Just don’t go there. It can get ugly.
    =================================
    Who has watched "Honey I shrunk the kids" series ?

  8. #8
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    LOLZzzzz
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  9. #9
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    No way would i marry a geek, being stuck to a computer all day long, would drive me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    No way would i marry a geek, being stuck to a computer all day long, would drive me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You should speak to my wife.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  11. #11
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    in a way its good....no other hassles.....

    all thy do is him, his comp & his tech details......

    lol
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  12. #12
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    You should speak to my wife.
    That's a point, you should bring her on the forum J4K! And also ask Harpreet too!!!!!!!!!

    What does your wife say then J4K? Be honest!!!!

  13. #13
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    That's a point, you should bring her on the forum J4K! And also ask Harpreet too!!!!!!!!!

    What does your wife say then J4K? Be honest!!!!
    I really don't know. I am not listening, am I? Too engrossed on my laptop.

    But seriously ...

    She thinks that I have no time for her. I wouldn't mind bringing her but she is not the computer type.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #14
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    You should speak to my wife.

    :lol:

    Is there any geek lady here ?
    Last edited by puchu; 11th June 2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #15
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
    I really don't know. I am not listening, am I? Too engrossed on my laptop.

    But seriously ...

    She thinks that I have no time for her. I wouldn't mind bringing her but she is not the computer type.
    divert her to the womens forum, something which maybe of interest to her......then you both can become geeks :clown:

  16. #16
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    I just wanted some opinions, because I am not very bad looking, I take bath everyday, I don't have any bad habits except the technology addiction, but ladies stay a far away as possible.
    Lol .......

    That maybe because you forgot to :tooth: according to your above schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    :lol:

    Is there any geek lady here ?
    Geek and Lady are antonyms
    Last edited by ShAdOwCoN; 11th June 2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  17. #17
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Lol .......

    That maybe because you forgot to :tooth: according to your above schedule



    Geek and Lady are antonyms
    :lol: :lol:

    Maybe he's looking for a gReek lady
    Last edited by newprouser; 11th June 2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. #18
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Lol .......

    That maybe because you forgot to :tooth: according to your above schedule
    :lol:

    Well actually I forget to eat sometimes but never forget to brush , see how clean my teeth are

    My schedule includes 90% time for Electronics and computers and 10% for the rest of the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post

    Geek and Lady are antonyms
    :lol:

  19. #19
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Lol .......

    Geek and Lady are antonyms
    If that is true than opposites should attract?:001_tongue:

    meaning: Geeks can be considered ladies magnets.

  20. #20
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    If that is true than opposites should attract?:001_tongue:

    meaning: Geeks can be considered ladies magnets.
    Point

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    :lol: :lol:

    Maybe he's looking for a gReek lady
    What ?

    Aare maantaa hoon ki paagal aadmi ko yaa to paagal yaa phir psychiatrist samaj saktaa hai, par tum to mujhe aur bhi paagal banaane pe tule ho
    =====================================
    Aare bhai log meri naukri gayee

    Aaj subah ,mail ayaa.
    Last edited by puchu; 12th June 2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #21
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Are you serious naukri gayee? Why?

  22. #22
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Well almost
    ------------------------------
    Satyam virtual pool policy

    ------------------------------
    6 months leave
    only basic pay during that time

  23. #23
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Well almost
    ------------------------------
    Satyam virtual pool policy

    ------------------------------
    6 months leave
    only basic pay during that time
    This is indeed sad.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  24. #24
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Aare bhai log meri naukri gayee

    Aaj subah ,mail ayaa.
    sorry to hear that !

  25. #25
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    thats sad. but its atleast better than a full lay off.

  26. #26
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    sorry to hear that !
    Why be sorry, even I am not sorry. I knew this was going to happen some day when I joined software.

    ---------------------------
    Fedora review coming soon.

  27. #27
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    then you never considered switching co's ??

    BTW mannu bhai has opted for YES. not even a single post from him :angry:
    Last edited by newprouser; 16th June 2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  28. #28
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    then you never considered switching co's ??
    Well actually I thought of switching from Software to Electronics and Telecommunication.

  29. #29
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    So you did ECE is it ?

  30. #30
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    So you did ECE is it ?
    Yes , I have a Diploma and a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecomm. I had study loan of more than 200k , so I had to join software at that time knowing the risk of the job. I did not want my father to be burdened for my loan.

    Aare yaar , we are going off topic.

    For me, if job is a problem, then finding a geek partner is a bigger problem :lol:

  31. #31
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Yes , I have a Diploma and a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecomm. I had study loan of more than 200k , so I had to join software at that time knowing the risk of the job. I did not want my father to be burdened for my loan.
    Hope the loan is repaid.

    For me, if job is a problem, then finding a geek partner is a bigger problem :lol:
    what? did not get any in software???

  32. #32
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    Hope the loan is repaid.


    what? did not get any in software???
    You mean job or lady?

  33. #33
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Aare yaar , we are going off topic.

    For me, if job is a problem, then finding a geek partner is a bigger problem :lol:
    :lol:

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    You mean job or lady?
    good question !
    Last edited by newprouser; 16th June 2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  34. #34
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    :lol:



    Good question !:d
    :d

  35. #35
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    You mean job or lady?
    geek partner

  36. #36
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Yes , I have a Diploma and a bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecomm. I had study loan of more than 200k , so I had to join software at that time knowing the risk of the job. I did not want my father to be burdened for my loan.

    Aare yaar , we are going off topic.

    For me, if job is a problem, then finding a geek partner is a bigger problem :lol:
    as thy say....dhundhne se bhagwan milte hai.....to phir geek life partner bhi mil jjayegi......

    but wouldnt it be boring....tht two geeks married to each other.....ving nothing doing jus they n their computers....life would b soo boring n siddy....
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  37. #37
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    ^^^
    don't worry. there would be the occational virus to spice things up

  38. #38
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    they can be Mr. & Mrs.Puchu :lol:

  39. #39
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    chooo chooweet

  40. #40
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    all de best.....wid ur search puchu
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  41. #41
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Honestly, I have never tried to find a girl for the following facts.
    As I am too absent minded to remember anything, so I think I cannot be a good partner myself.
    Secondly, ladies are like very delicate ornaments , you misuse and they break. And I am like the king of misuse as I am very poor at maintaining relationships, I don't know how to talk, I have no common sense, it is easier for me to remember a computer configuration than calculating how much should the shop keeper return me after a purchase.
    So overall, living with me is like coming across radioactive material.

  42. #42
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Secondly, ladies are like very delicate ornaments , you misuse and they break.
    Think again !!

    ladies are like very delicate & fragile glass , you misuse and they break, and end up hurting both of you !!

  43. #43
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Think again !!

    ladies are like very delicate & fragile glass , you misuse and they break, and end up hurting both of you !!
    yes, definitely, if a relationship fails then it hurts both most of the time.

  44. #44
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default

    Its obvious if a relationship breaks then both people will be hurt, so was it is find a partner like yourself or opposite of you!

  45. #45
    De WatEvaa SweetHeart aashaka_gandhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,015

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Honestly, I have never tried to find a girl for the following facts.
    As I am too absent minded to remember anything, so I think I cannot be a good partner myself.
    Secondly, ladies are like very delicate ornaments , you misuse and they break. And I am like the king of misuse as I am very poor at maintaining relationships, I don't know how to talk, I have no common sense, it is easier for me to remember a computer configuration than calculating how much should the shop keeper return me after a purchase.
    So overall, living with me is like coming across radioactive material.
    well u shudnt....

    absent minded...? u r wht 24-26 ??? well its upto u to be careful n alert ....rather than proving ur self absent minded....

    prolly u feel so coz u r not interested in doing that particular thing....

    well relationships r like glass ...once broken there ll always b a knot in btwn so be careful about it.....dont u worry i m sure there s someone for every individual...some find em soon /early age in life while some later......
    Dont count wat u lost, cherish wat u ve & plan wat to gain...coz past neva returns but future may return the lost! Think-Decide-Act!!!!

  46. #46
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Puchu
    In short do you mean to say you worried wheather you can shoulder the responsiblities ??

  47. #47
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aashaka_gandhi View Post
    well u shudnt....

    absent minded...? u r wht 24-26 ??? well its upto u to be careful n alert ....rather than proving ur self absent minded....

    prolly u feel so coz u r not interested in doing that particular thing....

    well relationships r like glass ...once broken there ll always b a knot in btwn so be careful about it.....dont u worry i m sure there s someone for every individual...some find em soon /early age in life while some later......
    Woh, lady take it easy,
    I am 28, but from my last 15-20 years of experience and regular attempts for rectification, I have come to find out that I cannot rectify my absent mindedness ,not because I am careless or irresponsible, but because of the fact that I tend to analyze things a lot unknowingly, which leads me to some very fruitful solutions, on the contrary this period of time I get cutoff from the rest of the world(absentmindedness). And this is not a habit , this is an instinct, and you can only modify your instincts only up to certain stage after that it works on its own. This is common for all. Only difference is for some people it lasts for 2 seconds, for some it lasts for 2 hours.

    I was watching a show on discovery one day about street racing. If you want more speed from the same engine you would have to make it weigh less. So what racers do is rip off the rear seats, replace large magnet speakers with piezoelectric ones, chop off the top of the car etc. What are they actually doing? They are replacing their comfort with the speed of the car. Brain is like that super car, you have to loose the luxurious functionality of it to improve the performance. You cannot have both at the same time. At least that is not possible for me.
    You and me have the same set of cars, only difference is you use it for something and I use it for something else.
    I love myself very much and l love being a geek, because time and again I come across situations where I can do things people don't even think of.
    You love yourself because you are a social butterfly and people love you for being the same.
    So you have your satisfactions and I have mine, difference remains only in the things we get satisfaction from.

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    Puchu
    In short do you mean to say you worried wheather you can shoulder the responsiblities ??
    Yes, in the sense that I should not end up hurting somebody due my way of life,
    Last edited by puchu; 17th June 2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  48. #48
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    You and me have the same set of cars, only difference is you use it for something and I use it for something else.
    I love myself very much and l love being a geek, because time and again I come across situations where I can do things people don't even think of.

    Yes, in the sense that I should not end up hurting somebody due my way of life,
    You described the basic qualities of a narcissist...IMO all techies (people who are interested in technology) are somewhat narcissistic. Nothing wrong in it..I am one too. I love my ways of doing things and living life but not sure if my opposite would ever approve of it.

  49. #49
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Woh, lady take it easy,
    I am 28, but from my last 15-20 years of experience and regular attempts for rectification, I have come to find out that I cannot rectify my absent mindedness ,not because I am careless or irresponsible, but because of the fact that I tend to analyze things a lot unknowingly
    To put it in simple words ..... You keep thinking thinking and thinking and as a result dont pay attention to your surroundings

    Dont be sorry .... its one habit thats impossible to break .... i have tried

    Quote Originally Posted by 18lama View Post
    You described the basic qualities of a narcissist...IMO all techies (people who are interested in technology) are somewhat narcissistic. Nothing wrong in it..I am one too. I love my ways of doing things and living life but not sure if my opposite would ever approve of it.
    its not narcissm

    Narcissism describes the trait of excessive self-love, based on self-image or ego.
    I dont think Puchu can be described by the above sentence ..... lol
    Last edited by ShAdOwCoN; 17th June 2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  50. #50
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default


    Enough of seriousness, now something funny.The place around me looks like the following for last 10 years.Who on earth can live with a person who lives like this.



    Attachment 3699

  51. #51
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post


    I dont think Puchu can be described by the above sentence ..... lol
    True,
    I may be a geek, but I am not a self obsessed psycho.
    :lol:

  52. #52
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    :lol: :lol:

    U keep swapping components do you ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    To put it in simple words ..... You keep thinking thinking and thinking and as a result dont pay attention to your surroundings

    Dont be sorry .... its one habit thats impossible to break .... i have tried
    That happens to me a lot when i'm outside. except when i'm looking out for my gf...
    Last edited by newprouser; 17th June 2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  53. #53
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newprouser View Post
    :lol: :lol:

    U keep swapping components do you ?
    Yes

  54. #54
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Default

    I am so forgetful that if you take too long to pick up my call ..i am likely to forget who i was calling in the first place .... :lol:


    But one think i differ in w.r.t Puchu is that i like to keep my stuff organized ...... i just get upset if thinks are nt organized

    that IS really a one hell of a mess

  55. #55
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    I am so forgetful that if you take too long to pick up my call ..i am likely to forget who i was calling in the first place .... :lol:


    But one think i differ in w.r.t Puchu is that i like to keep my stuff organized ...... i just get upset if thinks are nt organized

    that IS really a one hell of a mess
    :lol: :lol:

  56. #56
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post

    that IS really a one hell of a mess
    :lol:
    My mom always tells me,
    bhagwaan ne tujhe galti se insaan banaa diaa.

  57. #57
    Platinum Member panchabhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    But one think i differ in w.r.t Puchu is that i like to keep my stuff organized ...... i just get upset if thinks are nt organized

    that IS really a one hell of a mess
    Our friend Puchu loves the computer so much that he has started to store things in the same way as the computer stores data in the HDD.

  58. #58
    Platinum Member puchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    Our friend Puchu loves the computer so much that he has started to store things in the same way as the computer stores data in the HDD.
    :lol: :lol:

  59. #59
    newprouser
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by panchabhut View Post
    Our friend Puchu loves the computer so much that he has started to store things in the same way as the computer stores data in the HDD.
    :lol: :lol:

    He should consider defragging it

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    :lol:
    My mom always tells me,
    bhagwaan ne tujhe galti se insaan banaa diaa.
    :lol:
    Last edited by newprouser; 17th June 2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  60. #60
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by puchu View Post
    Honestly, I have never tried to find a girl for the following facts.
    As I am too absent minded to remember anything, so I think I cannot be a good partner myself.
    Secondly, ladies are like very delicate ornaments , you misuse and they break. And I am like the king of misuse as I am very poor at maintaining relationships, I don't know how to talk, I have no common sense, it is easier for me to remember a computer configuration than calculating how much should the shop keeper return me after a purchase.
    So overall, living with me is like coming across radioactive material.
    Puchu, You already have the greatest qualification that women love
    - You accept that everything is your fault -

    ;-)

    -F

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mobile Partner Vr. 16 issue
    By jon08 in forum Bsnl 3g
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22nd January 2012, 04:12 PM
  2. Problem with Mobile Partner
    By CyberCriminal in forum Mobile broadband
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 4th October 2011, 10:03 PM
  3. Mobile partner not working
    By vyshas in forum Bsnl 3g
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th May 2011, 11:37 PM
  4. Mobile Partner
    By sajal in forum Bsnl 3g
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25th December 2010, 12:07 PM
  5. Becoming Business Partner in ISP
    By sshadabkhot in forum Broadband How to
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th August 2010, 05:55 PM