View Poll Results: Whats your alto car Average?
- 3. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Thread: Alto Average
- 21st September 2008 #1SEOBOTGuest
I just buyed alto few weeks ago.
Its giving me avg of 14km/pl in city
Guys who have alto please state their car avg.
And what the **** when the Air conditioner is on the car doesnt take pick up on hill.
I have to switch off ac at the time of driving at hill.
Have you experienced this please post here!!!
I have pearl silver colour which one do you have ?
- 30th June 2009 #2
I assume its a new car.
Initial 1000 Km is the Run-in period and your engine is expected to drink fuel.
The milage would increase after one service and is expected to further increase after the second service.
Also normally gives 16-17 kmpl in city conditions without AC.
Its a 800 CC car after all. So AC supposed to have an effect on the pick-up.
Last edited by panchabhut; 30th June 2009 at 02:18 PM.
- 30th June 2009 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
Mine already 4.5 years old and ran aprrox 46000/-,giving nearly 20Kms on highways.I'm keeping the service uptodate without any fail.
- By kinshuk7566 in forum Maruti suzukiReplies: 0Last Post: 24th October 2012, 01:04 AM
- By meetdilip in forum Cars in IndiaReplies: 1Last Post: 19th November 2011, 02:45 PM
- By Broadband in forum Maruti suzukiReplies: 20Last Post: 22nd April 2010, 10:40 AM
- By deepmohan in forum Maruti suzukiReplies: 12Last Post: 23rd February 2009, 03:39 PM
- By navgemi in forum Maruti suzukiReplies: 5Last Post: 7th September 2008, 01:56 PM