- 28th March 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Vodafone Releaving my call details and my information to the third party
The below are the things we have discussed
1) We/our colleagues/our company officials got some calls on March 16th/17th claiming that Viswanath &Family/Lathish have made some fraud/cheated SFL company in mumbai claiming that they are calling from Mumbai Police department. When we called to them then we came to know that they are calling on behalf of Vodafone and giving another number to contact.(Legal advisor of Vodafone named Nikunj Agarwal)
Person whom we have called :
Omprakash - (Who claimed as inspector) - Land line 022-26508882
Contact Details of the other person:
Mobile : 08511078592 -
(He asked me to keep him in CC while replying to VODAFONE after clearing the payment. You can find the same in CC of my mail which i have sent to you earlier when i cleared the payment)
case number - 121-MB-2012
Mistakes you have done
-> Claiming that the persons who are appointed by Vodafone are from PoliceDepartment. Using the police department name
-> Black mailing
-> Revealing my personal and family details to outsiders.(to the Ghost/private persons who Vodafone officials has hired)
-> Calling to my colleagues/officials/relatives though I am in touch in Vodafone over the mails
I have all these recorded calls with me. I need the complete explanation of the above why such a cheap tricks has been played by Vodafone.
And if you are not the right person to speak with I need the correct person or your reporting manager to deal this issue with before i go-ahead and file a case on Vodafone legally.
2) Though we have not requested to activate my connection 9885092087 after making the payment. But you have activated my connection. This is one of another example which I can show Vodafone is not giving overwhelmed services to the prospects (Apart from the major issue we have faced with Vodafone about the internet cconnection) . We are not interested in any more in the post paid services.
I want both the numbers 9885092087, 9985635353 to be converted in to Prepaid with out any latency. We have already provided all the required documents earlier. Get the number converted to prepaid connection with out any latency.
I kept in quote wrap at down what i mailed them from three months about there bill mistake. Up to now i mailed them for more than 5 times no response up to now.
Am calling them (Show room manager, recovery manager, customer care, nodel officer and other persons) about releaving of my details to the third party
But no response up to now about any request
They missed our documents and now they are asking the owner of the number have to come
Here so much disturbance i faced with this issue and i need vodafone have to face this issue very strongly and clarify my issues with certain pay for my career damage.
- By mohamabid in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 7th July 2014, 04:46 PM
- By jalphd in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 12th January 2012, 01:10 PM
- By skumar in forum Bsnl MobileReplies: 0Last Post: 4th August 2011, 06:07 PM
- By manin17 in forum Vodafone MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 19th June 2011, 03:47 PM
- By mohamedasique in forum Broadband How toReplies: 3Last Post: 20th May 2011, 10:18 AM