1. #1
    Junior Member
    naagendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default Mobile Series Identifier

    Hello all

    Here is a great tool to identify that which Mobile series is of which operator (Mobile Co.)

    Just enter four digit series no. and it will tell you the operator name with state.(This has for Indian Operators Only)
    not only this you can know the country name by ISD code, to know this enter ISD code and you will get the country name of the relative code.

    Here is Screenshot



    You can get it here
    INDIADAWN - World Of Happiness - View topic - Mobile Series Identifier For Mobile

  2. #2
    Platinum Member
    mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naagendra View Post
    Hello all

    Here is a great tool to identify that which Mobile series is of which operator (Mobile Co.)

    Just enter four digit series no. and it will tell you the operator name with state.(This has for Indian Operators Only)
    not only this you can know the country name by ISD code, to know this enter ISD code and you will get the country name of the relative code.

    Here is Screenshot



    You can get it here
    INDIADAWN - World Of Happiness - View topic - Mobile Series Identifier For Mobile
    yes its very useful indeed. I downloaded it long ago from getjar.

  3. #3
    Amor vincit omnia

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,142

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    naagendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    But you can use it in offline mode coz it is in excel

  5. #5
    Amor vincit omnia

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naagendra View Post
    But you can use it in offline mode coz it is in excel
    Sorry my mistake. Didn't notice that fact. Thanks for the info

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    naagendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Plss don't say sorry, My mean was not that.
    We are friends here, No sorry no thanks.

  7. #7
    Platinum Member
    mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naagendra View Post
    Plss don't say sorry, My mean was not that.
    We are friends here, No sorry no thanks.
    you guys are going fftopic:
    BTW, i am your friend too

  8. #8
    saurav_k
    Guest

    Default

    thanks ... i once had a similar excel app .... it could tell the location of every number from anywhere in the world

  9. #9
    Amor vincit omnia

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    I regularly use International Numbering Plans for zeroing in to any number worldwide.

Similar Threads

  1. New Racer In Mobile Series
    By Anything in forum Nokia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th October 2009, 06:18 PM
  2. Full List of 90 & 91 Mobile Series codes
    By Preeti_20 in forum Mobile phone service providers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd September 2009, 07:44 AM
  3. Reliance Mobile 8 Series Mobile Number Unveiled In Goa and Maharashtra
    By sridhar_gurunath in forum Reliance Mobile
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st September 2009, 05:13 PM
  4. Mobile Operators launch new series of mobile numbers starting with 8
    By panchabhut in forum Mobile phone service providers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th September 2009, 10:58 AM
  5. Nokia claims to have sold 5 million + N-Series mobile phones
    By Admin in forum News from the Tech and IT World
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th April 2006, 03:36 AM

Posting Permissions

Log in

Log in