- 24th March 2013 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
How to connect Huawei SmartAX MT882 modem to MPR-M1 3G WIFI router
I have the following setup components:
- Huawei SmartAX MT882 modem from BSNL dataone broadband
- MP4-M1 3G WI-FI Router
- Win 7
My connection/configuration works fine from the modem directly to the desktop/laptop. I am able to access internet. Now, I need to connect the modem to the wireless router. I am not able to do it.
Can anyone help in this regard?
- By rajivanoj in forum Modems and RoutersReplies: 1Last Post: 24th July 2013, 12:02 PM
- By ani in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 11Last Post: 8th February 2009, 10:46 AM
- By Estherli in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 22nd October 2008, 01:12 AM
- By ksyajnik in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 3rd July 2008, 10:32 PM
- By dramkrish in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 10th April 2007, 11:59 PM