- 29th May 2013 #1
- Join Date
- May 2013
Unable to connect to WIFI from Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ROUTER with TATA Indicom Broadband
I have shifted from Airtel Broadband connection to TATA Indictom. I am using the old modem, Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ROUTER. I am able to connect to internet using LAN chord connected from my Laptop to modem but not able to connect to WIFI. Whenever I tries to connect to wifi it is asking for username and password. I guess the WIFI modem settings are not correct.
I am not able to change Authentication type in Multiple SSID settings in wireless settings of mode.
I am attaching the screenshot of internet, LAN and wireless modem settings and pop-up box which I got when trying to connect to wifi using laptop.
Attachment 12349Attachment 12350Attachment 12351Attachment 12352
Please help me fixing this.
- By kumarjai in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 6th March 2013, 10:41 PM
- By Everindoubt in forum Tikona WiBroReplies: 21Last Post: 18th July 2012, 03:29 PM
- By kenslayer in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 61Last Post: 25th January 2012, 06:08 PM
- By yourskarth in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 30th December 2011, 09:57 AM
- By Everindoubt in forum Broadband How toReplies: 8Last Post: 25th August 2011, 12:53 AM