Results 1 to 25 of 25

Motorola ZN5

  1. #1
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default Motorola ZN5

    Model : Motorola ZN5
    Battery Life : Talk time : Up to 9 h 30 min
    3g Network : 2G Network : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Weight : 114g
    Ringtone Type : Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download, vibration
    Phonebook : 2000 entries, Photocall
    Connectivity : GRPS, Edge, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB
    Messaging : SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
    Card slot : microSD (TransFlash), up to 4 GB
    Browser : WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
    Camera : 5 MP, 2560?1920 pixels, autofocus, xenon flash, video (15fps)

    General Features :
    2G Network : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
    Size :
    Dimensions : 118 x 50.5 x 12-16 mm
    Weight : 114 g
    Display :
    Type : TFT, 256K colors
    Size : 240 x 320 pixels, 2.4 inches
    Touch-sensitive keypad
    Ringtones :
    Type : Polyphonic, MP3 Customization Download
    Vibration : Yes
    Memory :
    Phonebook : 2000 entries, Photocall
    Call records : 20 dialed, 20 received, 20 missed calls
    Card slot : microSD (TransFlash), up to 4 GB 350 MB internal memory
    Freescale 500 MHz CPU
    Data :
    GPRS : Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
    HSCSD : No
    EDGE : Class 12
    3G : No
    WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/i
    Bluetooth : Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
    Infrared port : No
    USB : Yes, v2.0
    OS : Linux Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
    Browser : WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
    Camera : 5 MP, 2560?1920 pixels, autofocus, xenon flash, video (15fps)
    Java MIDP 2.0 - MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
    CrystalTalk Technology
    3.5mm standard audio jack
    TV Out

    * MOTOZINE ZN5
    Last edited by Admin; 4th August 2015 at 07:02 AM.

  2. #2
    oo7
    oo7 is offline
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    536

    Default

    what is the prize?
    I Know KUNG-FU
    and 50 other dangerous word

  3. #3
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by money_ms View Post
    what is the prize?
    last time i heard it was something around 15K!

    Anyone Know its Right price?
    Last edited by Swifty; 26th July 2009 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Dont you think its bit costly?

  5. #5
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    15k is ok, i guess. It has 5 MP cam. You dont find 5MP cam @ 15k.
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

  6. #6
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    yes that's true but Motorola's cellphone market in India is not that strong that people will take this phone hand to hand.

  7. #7
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Dont you think its bit costly?
    No!
    not at all!
    5MP camera(remeber its Kodak camera)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    yes that's true but Motorola's cellphone market in India is not that strong that people will take this phone hand to hand.
    in india Motorola not releasing his Best cellphones also
    you can check motorola US site!
    there are some amazing phones waiting for you

  8. #8
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    yes that's true but Motorola's cellphone market in India is not that strong that people will take this phone hand to hand.
    Yes, quite the way it is now.
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

  9. #9
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    in india Motorola not releasing his Best cellphones also
    you can check motorola US site!
    there are some amazing phones waiting for you
    I agree, might be because they think that indians can't afford those.

  10. #10
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    the phone doesnt look very great... its a bar phone,,.. i think very very thick phone...
    job takes the child away.

  11. #11
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    I agree, might be because they think that indians can't afford those.
    dont know why
    they are better than nokias & SE!
    just see you will be amazed by thinking "why they are hiding there best"

    Motorola phones and accessories - Motorola USA

  12. #12
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    dont know why
    they are better than nokias & SE!
    just see you will be amazed by thinking "why they are hiding there best"

    Motorola phones and accessories - Motorola USA


    they arent hiding anyting.. they just dont have any market in India, thats all...
    job takes the child away.

  13. #13
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    they arent hiding anyting.. they just dont have any market in India, thats all...
    yes thats what i want to tell

  14. #14
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    Its better to use a simple mobile. I use camera for clicking pic. Yeah, it is costly but it is 10.1 MP & had a stand.

  15. #15
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    Its better to use a simple mobile. I use camera for clicking pic. Yeah, it is costly but it is 10.1 MP & had a stand.
    i use a 10 mpxl cam too.. mine is kodak c913..

    i dont use mobile for taking special pics,, but general pics are ok by a 1.3 or 2mpxl cam..
    job takes the child away.

  16. #16
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    i use a 10 mpxl cam too.. mine is kodak c913..

    i dont use mobile for taking special pics,, but general pics are ok by a 1.3 or 2mpxl cam..
    Dont worry this mobile have Kodak camera

  17. #17
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Dont worry this mobile have Kodak camera

    i dont use mobile for cam purposes...firstly because mobile's camera gets dirtier cause of no extra protection, they dont give bright pics, they dont give the feeling...
    job takes the child away.

  18. #18
    Jedi knight Luke Skywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,174

    Default

    I agree. Cellphone cameras are for use only in case of emergencies.

  19. #19
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
    I agree. Cellphone cameras are for use only in case of emergencies.

    emergency?
    what you are talking?
    if this is so why Manufacturer of mobiles introducing camera in there Mobile(for emergency?)

    they also have there quality!
    you cant Beat sony Cybershot Mobiles Camera
    its one of the Best i seen!

    the Mobile Camera Work well in Daylight they have problem at night or in darkness

  20. #20
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post

    emergency?
    what you are talking?
    if this is so why Manufacturer of mobiles introducing camera in there Mobile(for emergency?)

    they also have there quality!
    you cant Beat sony Cybershot Mobiles Camera
    its one of the Best i seen!

    the Mobile Camera Work well in Daylight they have problem at night or in darkness


    whatever you do with the mobile.. give it a 100mpxl cam even.. iwont get the typical cam feeling in it...

    if its so why is the camera business flourishing.. only those who cannot purchase an either camera for pixing take a cam enabled mobile. otherwise good photographers will always take a cam for a mobile..
    job takes the child away.

  21. #21
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Common guys, don't make this thread, Mobile Camera V/s Digital Camera Debate.

  22. #22
    Swifty
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Common guys, don't make this thread, Mobile Camera V/s Digital Camera Debate.
    Yes!
    ask about ZN5

  23. #23
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Common guys, don't make this thread, Mobile Camera V/s Digital Camera Debate.

    are yaar maje lene do naa... ya mod banne ka irada hai..
    job takes the child away.

  24. #24
    Dragon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    are yaar maje lene do naa... ya mod banne ka irada hai..
    kabhi nahi :no:, sorry guys, carry on

  25. #25
    Platinum Member strider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Price is around 15.6k.
    Munni badnaam hui, darling tere liye
    Le zandu balm hui, darling tere liye

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Q9c- Its different
    By Preeti_20 in forum Motorola
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11th November 2011, 10:18 AM
  2. Motorola Milestone
    By rajan1311 in forum Home Appliances and Gadgets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th April 2010, 11:21 PM
  3. Motorola A3100
    By strider in forum Motorola
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 28th July 2009, 08:33 PM
  4. Motorola or LG ?
    By 0lgi in forum Mobile phones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16th February 2008, 01:58 PM
  5. Motorola v3i
    By Admin in forum Motorola
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23rd January 2008, 09:09 PM