Results 1 to 8 of 8

Moto flip

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    59

    Default Moto flip

    I think the flip models became popular only after motorola introduced its first of its kind. They were really elegant. I bought the Moto w220 which had a digital fm in it. That sounded great. But at that time the price was a bit high and now it has reduced by about 25%.

  2. #2
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Yeh the motorola razor and v3 models have become pretty cheap and affordable now. I had a v3i which I have lost to some thieving asshole at a Gurgaon pub.. I have bought a nokia now.

  3. #3
    IBF
    IBF is offline
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Well this mobile phone was very much advertised but i dont think that Motorola managed to get any good response to this mobile handset.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Yeh the motorola razor and v3 models have become pretty cheap and affordable now. I had a v3i which I have lost to some thieving asshole at a Gurgaon pub.. I have bought a nokia now.

    Hey dude, exactly the same case with me. I was very fond of moto flip model and bought it. But i was fortunate enough to have it only for 10 days. The saddest thing was the thief snatched the mobile from me on the road side while i was speaking over phone. But after that i took about 10 months to buy another mobile.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by descorpio View Post
    I think the flip models became popular only after motorola introduced its first of its kind. They were really elegant. I bought the Moto w220 which had a digital fm in it. That sounded great. But at that time the price was a bit high and now it has reduced by about 25%.
    Prices of all handset or shall i say every It product would keep falling from time to time as new and new thing would keep coming in market and earlier would fade away.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Practical View Post
    Prices of all handset or shall i say every It product would keep falling from time to time as new and new thing would keep coming in market and earlier would fade away.
    What you said is absolutely right but you know that we cant just keep waiting for the prices to fall. People who dont car about money that much would just buy it.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    50

    Default

    ya.nowadays its all about passion.and 1 should never ask the price after buying a set as it only pains to know that the cost have decreased so much.

  8. #8
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default Flip or non-flip

    In India we usually see non-flip phone or slide-type phones. In US, 90% are flip-open phones. Nokia does not have many flip-type models and Nokia dominates in India. Motorola on the other hand, has mostly flip-open models. I find the Nokia user interface the easiest to use - hence I prefer Nokia.
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola Moto G
    By Tech Freek in forum Motorola
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 16th November 2015, 05:53 AM
  2. Flip Sync
    By meetdilip in forum Software News, Previews and Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th February 2010, 08:18 PM
  3. Moto Razr V3i
    By abi1k in forum Motorola
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19th February 2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Has anyone tried the Moto Rokr EM 30
    By beat_root in forum Motorola
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th December 2008, 01:14 PM
  5. Moto ads
    By descorpio in forum Motorola
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23rd January 2008, 08:12 PM