- 3rd February 2012 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
help needed from mtnl owners...little clueless
i am using a cable broadband ie hathway. i intent to migrate to mtnl soon.
the current set up i have is i got a wrt54g linksys router (wifi) + a modem provided by hathway.
i understand the cable modem will not work for mtnl.
I do require wireless connectivity
so what is it now i require to buy? an adsl2 + ethernet modem
adsl2 + ethernet + router
guys kindly do help for this. thank you
Last edited by coolnessp; 3rd February 2012 at 05:19 AM.
- 21st February 2012 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Just get a regular adsl modem and if u need, wifi then add wireless feature to it as well.
- By barra_dog in forum Airtel 3GReplies: 16Last Post: 3rd October 2011, 01:18 PM
- By mickey in forum Suggestions and ComplaintsReplies: 2Last Post: 17th July 2011, 11:21 PM
- By sunnyx12x21x in forum Mtnl 3gReplies: 1Last Post: 18th August 2010, 09:53 PM
- By Anything in forum News discussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 3rd December 2009, 05:36 PM
- By Guest in forum News and Views from the Business WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 2nd December 2006, 04:58 AM