- 03-20-13, 11:59 PM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Anyone using UTStar UT-304R2U with ATA (VOIP) adaptor?
I have been using the UTStar UT-304R2U with Grandstream HT486 VOIP adaptor for VOIP calling. However, the Grandstream stopped working last year so I replaced it with OBI 110. Now, for some reason incoming calls are not working. Outgoing calls work great. According to the SIP service I am using the SIP ALG is enabled on the UT-304R2U and it needs to be disabled.
Has anyone had any experience in this? Is there a way to disable SIP ALG on UT-304R2U? Or alternatively switch off NAT on UT-304R2U?
- By Outlander in forum Desktop ComputerReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-12, 03:35 AM
- By ganguli_ak in forum Broadband How toReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-11, 01:19 PM
- By nvyaniv in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 5Last Post: 06-06-11, 10:48 AM
- By aj9666 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-09, 06:08 PM
- By bipin kolleri in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 09-16-08, 01:18 PM