- 24th October 2011 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Re: Call Forwarding Options in MTNL.
Can some let how to activate call forwarding in MTNL network.
I have a iPhone & the phone has only 1 option for call forwarding as it forwards/Divert all the calls. I want the call only forwarded if my phone is not reachable.
I did call CC, they suggest since this is handset feature they can'nt help.
Actually, i believe there are certain codes to the optional call forwarding, do any1 here know the codes ? If so do let me know.
- 17th June 2013 #2
Its correct this is a handset feature, and its something you need to activate using your phone options. You need to go into call settings and you should find it somewhere under the name call forwarding.
- By hjain21 in forum Broadband How toReplies: 2Last Post: 12th February 2013, 07:36 AM
- By atulkakrana in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 22nd December 2011, 09:10 PM
- By whitestar_999 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 27Last Post: 25th February 2011, 04:46 PM
- By Admin in forum Mtnl MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 5th December 2008, 03:10 AM
- By anupamsps in forum MTNL broadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 10th June 2008, 04:18 PM