I have very bad experience of wired landline BSNL broadband in my city, Kota, Rajasthan. Every few days there is some problem or the other. I am thinking of getting this product and I had some questions. I'd be very grateful if you could answer them:
1) what is your general experience with the ultra modem that offers upto 10 Mbps speed?
2) can a generic modem (datacard) be used insted of the one provided by MTS? What is its cost?
3) if i buy postpaid will there be an installation fee apart from the cost of the datacard?
4) is roaming free pan-India?
5) is it possible to set up a wifi connxn with the datacard? I was wondering how this could be done if it is a USB modem. I have a tablet and phone that I use to connect to wifi. I also have two ADSL modems at home, one of them is d-link latest one that I got recently.
This last question is very important and may well be the deciding dactor in my purchase. I will appreciate very much if you could take some time to respond to my queries. I dont know the answers. Please guide me.