- 1st February 2010 #1
After Menís team, it is womenís turn
It caused a lot deal of trouble when the menís hockey team withdrew from the practice session. It came after the sponsors Sahara India agreed to release one cross against settlement of playersí dues. Apart from Sahara India, India Olympic association offered to release 50 lakhs and other organizations offered support. Now it is womenís hockey teamís turn. They however do not feel that withdrawing from the coaching camp is a good idea. They have dues from 2008 April. Actually at first they decided to boycott the training camp. At this time, Hockey India involved and requested the players to reconsider their decision. It is also said that they agreed to settle the issue by Feb 7. Sports in India is going badly as the administrations apart from Cricket are not able to find money for even paying the match fees.
- By NrN Kill in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 8Last Post: 24th July 2010, 10:17 PM
- By rupu1983 in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 16Last Post: 10th August 2009, 11:53 AM
- By StarK in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 8Last Post: 6th July 2009, 05:23 AM
- By gothic_coder in forum Sports forumReplies: 14Last Post: 23rd March 2009, 03:54 PM
- By apparel in forum DSL Broadband Service ProvidersReplies: 0Last Post: 29th October 2008, 02:45 PM