- 26th September 2010 #1
Bom Sabado: Orkut hacked by Brazilian Hackers
The virus name is bom Sabado which means Good Saturday
In dis script there is a virus which makes ur profile in halt. U may join some brazilian communities.
3)delete those bom sobado scraps from your profile.
4)then use m.orkut.com for sending scraps.
*change your account password, secret question and secondary email address.
*dont visit your and any of the friends scrapbook.
*dont click on any suspicious link.
*dont click on spam thread in communities.
*use http://www.orkut.com for visiting communities only.
- 26th September 2010 #2
I got a few messages as well! Orkut is kind of dead already as facebook has been growing like wild fire ever since it was launched and Orkut doesnt look like it would ever come even close to face book.
- 26th September 2010 #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Is it necessary to change gmail passwords also? (that account is most valuable to me and I didnt login in its orkut for ages) I am hesitating to change as it is the best memorised strong combination that I have..
- 27th September 2010 #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- By chiiirag in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 5Last Post: 26th September 2010, 03:57 AM
- By meetdilip in forum Computer SecurityReplies: 1Last Post: 23rd February 2010, 09:50 AM
- By Luke Skywalker in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 4Last Post: 22nd August 2009, 09:59 AM
- By talktoanil in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 20Last Post: 10th January 2009, 01:08 PM
- By talktoanil in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 6Last Post: 8th January 2009, 02:01 PM