- 8th December 2006 #1
BT Vision: BT Group launches broadband television service in UK
The UK based BT Group has finally launched its internet delivered television service in the market. The company said that they expect to sign up between 2 to 3 million users in the near future.
With this, BT has joined the ever-growing group of companies offering quadruple-play services. BT would be offering this service initially to the existing users of their broadband services in the country.
The company already is a telecom giant in the nation providing fixed-line, mobile and Internet services across the UK. And with BT Vision, they are trying to expand the range of services to enhance the revenues from these services.
Ian Livingston, chief executive of BT Retail, the group’s consumer unit spoke about their plans with this new service launch: “BT Vision is ideal for people who want more choice than Freeview delivers but who want that extra choice without being tied to a pricey, long-term subscription.”
- By kanmun in forum Tikona WiBroReplies: 1Last Post: 30th June 2012, 10:51 AM
- By visiongroupaviation in forum General offtopic discussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 9th February 2012, 12:24 PM
- By Admin in forum News from the Tech and IT WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 8th December 2006, 07:51 PM
- By Guest in forum India Broadband and Telecom NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 26th November 2006, 06:28 PM
- By India Broadband Internet in forum India Broadband and Telecom NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 14th August 2006, 08:17 AM