Results 1 to 30 of 30
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preeti_20

How to make money online?

  1. #1
    Platinum Member Preeti_20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,014

    Default How to make money online?

    Every day we hear hundreds of people talking of making money online? How is it possible? When you too in the quest of earning some extra money hit the internet you find your mind blank with so many options poping up with sites that make huge promises to make you a millionaire in very few days. However as you progress and get started signing for learning the techniques you are either asked to pay some few dollars as fee for some software or books or some kind of fee for teaching you the technique. These things are very common with online money making websites. You are either asked to pay some amount of money through your credit card or send checks or demand drafts.


    And to your guess more than imaginable numbers are frauds. They will send you a CD or some non-sense book telling you how to survey the internet and find companies that offer internet money making opportunities by taking surveys. This is just nothing but a way to deceive you your money. You may also be given ideas of some internet marketing tools. You need to lead on and on and still get no clues on them.


    Dear friend if you really wish to make money online then give up all those ideas of making surveys, instead go for affiliate programming or creating websites to make money. Build your own website and engage in affiliate marketing to get good percentage of money from clicks and sells done through your website. In these days it is very easy to build websites and make them popular with SEO promotion. You just need good content in it, a good web design pattern and above all a good promotion to make it popular. Once you can do it, you would be really happy with the website and its income it brings to your paypal account.
    shashi bhushan likes this.

  2. #2
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    There is nothing like online money making except Google ads and online recharging.
    job takes the child away.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Make an account at google adwords and post google ads at your blog or website. google will pay for it to you, if somebody click at your ads.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akhil010 View Post
    Make an account at google adwords and post google ads at your blog or website. google will pay for it to you, if somebody click at your ads.
    Hi Akhil

    I am sorry to say but whatever you said is incorrect. Google adwords is the service in which you have to pay (to google) for publishing your ads on different websites.

    Google Adsense is the service in which google displays the advertisements from different sources on your website and that makes you earn money.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    How to do that?
    I am much aware of that program, Is there any site that is for real?
    I am looking for a long time job that is homebase only.Can you give us other site that is surely giving up good position and the one that does not scam money?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hey you can make online money by doing various online business like freelancing jobs like content writing, link building etc. This is also way of making online money.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Rahul_Rulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Use FileIce or ShareCash
    To earn money online. It's easy and heavy.
    I Support - Anonymous.

  8. #8
    Forum Bot
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Both sites got a red rating on WOT which clearly means they are scam.
    Do not - spam, insult /abuse other members and strictly no piracy / hacking discussions.

    Must Read -Rules / FAQ

  9. #9
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abyler View Post
    How to do that?
    I am much aware of that program, Is there any site that is for real?
    I am looking for a long time job that is homebase only.Can you give us other site that is surely giving up good position and the one that does not scam money?
    If you want to earn online then there is nothing better thn google adsense, it is trustworthy and it pays good

    But for that you need a good website with good traffic which you can get by good content

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul_Rulz View Post
    Use FileIce or ShareCash
    To earn money online. It's easy and heavy.
    I would not suggest any of those sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Anish View Post
    Both sites got a red rating on WOT which clearly means they are scam.
    Yes that's you are correct in saying that

  10. #10
    Junior Member abhistp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    totally agree with preeti and smoothvibes..
    Survey sites sell the private info of ppl to the ad agencies for their own profit.
    I also recommend google adsense, but there are some facts u need to know before creating an adsense account otherwise it will be rejected. I'm in a hurry so take help from google for further info.
    [abx]

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi Adsense Is Best To make Money Online.Just Create One website With Good quality content after that do promotions (Seo)Get some decent traffic after that you can put your ads you can get some bucks surely.

    I am happy wth adsense because i am getting 20k+/Month

    Hey Guy's Do u wana Proof.......I can Post If You Want

  12. #12
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    a guy posts about +1000$/hour income from Google ads... :P

    please spare some time here if you can... do some generous "posting"
    than you become a part of the forum and you post your signatures below(if they dont break forum rules)..
    job takes the child away.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Not Possible 1000$/day Its Good Joke

    I run near to 25 website last year in that i get good traffic for 3-4webiste (Basically i am doing job so don;t have time to update my website's and do some promotions also)Just i spend 2-3hour's daily i am getting 20k/month.

    Now i am planing to build big site.

    When I enter in Online Field I lose Lot of money .I pay money for some one to learn how to get online income But i get "o" income;(

    Internet Is All In One For "How To Get Money Online " - "How To earn online" - "Online Jobs "- " Work From Home Jobs "

    Read Ebooks online (U can get ebooks for Free)

  14. #14
    Platinum Member mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,948

    Default

    a forum will be a good start for you, because as you said you have a job and you cannot spare time on a website making, you can have others into your forum and they will discuss things together.. you need to trust someone/some of them whom you can give job of moderator..

    this is good to update a site.. with new things coming google rank increases.
    job takes the child away.

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Ya I ill Come With My Brand Soon

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Default

    There are lot of options to earn money online..If you want to earn money then create our website & earn money through google adsense....

  17. #17
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    I see all you youngsters looking for ways to earn money on the internet or out of thin air and what not!

    What exactly is money? People pay money in return for value or useability of a product or service so as long as you can create or do something that others see a certain value in and are willing to buy you will make money. Stop looking for ways to make money... Try to find ways to create value and money will follow. Just concentrate on people around you and see what they consider worth buying and zero in on products or services in short supply or are considered higher value then the resources it takes to produce it... jump in and you will be minting
    These click your way into riches and make money from sms and all this crap will not get you any where its just that some smart ass like me created a few websites where you guys see value and pay to them thinking you will make more money out of it then you are spending but had that been the case the webmaster selling these services wont be selling them in the first place... its like selling a 100Rs note for Rs50... think about it.. would "you" do it? if not then chances are that no one else is doing that either.

  18. #18
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theyouthexpress View Post
    There are lot of options to earn money online..If you want to earn money then create our website & earn money through google adsense....
    Alright now a question I have is does every website make money using adsense? what are those factors that decide which site makes how much money and why some of them dont make any money atall and some make millions?
    Dont misguide people about things you dont know yourself. If some one needs info on this I have a few threads burried somewhere search for them and have a good read. If you dont understand something let me know and I be happy to write more.

  19. #19
    Junior Member abani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Hi Admin,

    I am very much intrested to know about website but not intrested in earn money from it, but I am very new to internet.
    the both para what you write I did not understand any thing.
    could you explain me it in easy with examples.
    Thanks in advance

  20. #20
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    8,500

    Default

    @abani
    What is it that you didint understand and what sort of examples are you looking for?

  21. #21
    Guardian Angel just4kix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,632

    Default

    Here is a wonderful way to earn some money online ... on our own website. Payment guaranteed if your article is genuine.

    http://www.indiabroadband.net/contes...g-contest.html
    *** Never argue with an idiot. ***

    All my useful articles and Guides | My DVDs | My Blu-Rays | My Blogs
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  22. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    There are ways in which we may secure a home based outsourced job which may yield us good returns.

  23. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    domaining is one of the best activities to make monney onlin, especially with the .in extension. There is an article about this in Money Today of April.

  24. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi, I live in Tbilisi, Georgia (country). lost my business, and now I'm unemployed. could you please teach me how to make money online. I have no money to invest, but have much time and many debts.

  25. #25
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Why dont you start a small blog? blogs do give good response in very short time, if you have good social networking using fb..
    you can register to google adsense once your blog is done. and put ads on it. google will review your site/blog, and send you your credentials which you have to work on with.

    other than this, there is no good way to earn money from internet, everything else is fraud or hacking

  26. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default Hi

    Hi
    I was blogging but was banned by adsense. Don't know the reason. had 5 blogs wih about 200 links on them. was affiliate
    network marketer. Hoped to succeed but unexpectedly couldn't get into my links.
    what to do don't know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pistole_lachen View Post
    Why dont you start a small blog? blogs do give good response in very short time, if you have good social networking using fb..
    you can register to google adsense once your blog is done. and put ads on it. google will review your site/blog, and send you your credentials which you have to work on with.

    other than this, there is no good way to earn money from internet, everything else is fraud or hacking

  27. #27
    Indhira
    Guest

    Default

    Yes. You are right. Building a blog or website is a sure shot way to make some extra income online.

  28. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeti_20 View Post
    Every day we hear hundreds of people talking of making money online? How is it possible? When you too in the quest of earning some extra money hit the internet you find your mind blank with so many options poping up with sites that make huge promises to make you a millionaire in very few days. However as you progress and get started signing for learning the techniques you are either asked to pay some few dollars as fee for some software or books or some kind of fee for teaching you the technique. These things are very common with online money making websites. You are either asked to pay some amount of money through your credit card or send checks or demand drafts.


    And to your guess more than imaginable numbers are frauds. They will send you a CD or some non-sense book telling you how to survey the internet and find companies that offer internet money making opportunities by taking surveys. This is just nothing but a way to deceive you your money. You may also be given ideas of some internet marketing tools. You need to lead on and on and still get no clues on them.


    Dear friend if you really wish to make money online then give up all those ideas of making surveys, instead go for affiliate programming or creating websites to make money. Build your own website and engage in affiliate marketing to get good percentage of money from clicks and sells done through your website. In these days it is very easy to build websites and make them popular with SEO promotion. You just need good content in it, a good web design pattern and above all a good promotion to make it popular. Once you can do it, you would be really happy with the website and its income it brings to your paypal account.
    Hi,
    Good post!! One of the simplest ways to make money through internet is to become a domain reseller!There are many reliable domain reseller sites out there in the web and you can sign up in any one of them! I bought a reseller account from goresellers.com and started my domain name and services business!!I earn good amount of money through this business!
    At goresellers there is no deposits or revenue sharing,offers best buy rates, support and value!You also get a pre-built and fully customizable Web site.so build your own successful online business!

  29. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    is not SEO is enough to make money online....?? coz i have not much skill in programming and create website and all..

  30. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5

    Default

    You could make money online with adsense, affliate program, ptc, mlm and forums. thats all.

Similar Threads

  1. How to make money online II
    By Admin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 16th September 2015, 10:42 AM
  2. 5 steps to make money online.
    By tcn225 in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th September 2012, 03:00 AM
  3. How to make money online
    By Admin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 21st January 2012, 03:56 PM
  4. Ultimate : How to make money online
    By Admin in forum General offtopic discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24th September 2008, 06:23 PM
  5. Make money online
    By Admin in forum Online Jobs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 20th September 2008, 12:35 AM