Results 1 to 11 of 11

The Best Racing simulator u have played ?

  1. #1
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Question The Best Racing simulator u have played ?

    Hey,


    I am sure if you have played games you would have played atleast one racing simulator . so which is your favorite game ?

    Mine
    From most to least fav order

    1.Need For speed Most wanted
    2.Race Driver Grid
    3.Burnout Paradise

  2. #2
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    Nfs mw

  3. #3
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Mario Kart ;-).
    well also F-Zero on SNES. These are the only ones I have tried.

    I sometimes race real mini radio control cars.

    -F

  4. #4
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Need for Speed Porsche unleashed. It was not just a silly game with cops chasing you all the time. it was the best and most realistic racing 'simulator' ever.

  5. #5
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    Hey,


    I am sure if you have played games you would have played atleast one racing simulator . so which is your favorite game ?

    Mine
    From most to least fav order

    1.Need For speed Most wanted
    2.Race Driver Grid
    3.Burnout Paradise
    other than Race Driver, the other 2 are not racing simulators.
    have you tried any Formula 1 game? Moto GP 3 URT, F1 challenge, are all racing simulators.

    NFS, Burnout, etc are Racing Games. no degree of simulation involved here.

    the upcoming NFS Shift aims to be more like a simulator. lets keep our fingers crossed here.

  6. #6
    ShAdOwCoN
    Guest

    Default

    well yes .... I should have said Racing game not simulator

    the only other racing simulator i have tried is Gran Turismo

    So which is The Best Racing game you have played ?

    Quote Originally Posted by netherwinterknights View Post

    NFS, Burnout, etc are Racing Games. no degree of simulation involved here.
    Not true ...........NFS Pro street was a Racing simulator
    Last edited by ShAdOwCoN; 14th May 2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. #7
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAdOwCoN View Post
    well yes .... I should have said Racing game not simulator

    the only other racing simulator i have tried is Gran Turismo

    So which is The Best Racing game you have played ?



    Not true ...........NFS Pro street was a Racing simulator
    if you have actually played Gran Turismo (presumably on a PS2), then you do know what a racing simulator is. I believe Gran Turismo 3 and 4 on PS2, Project Gotham Racing on PS3, etc are true blue racing simulators.

    I have not played NFS ProStreet on then PC, but have played it on my PSP. I still think that it was much more of a game with reputations, winning over opponent's zones etc. I say it is not a racing simulator, but that is my opinion. I also think that NFS Undercover is great, and many others disagree with me. But that's what opinions are for.

    the best Racing Sim I have played till date is: -
    • Project Gotham Racing 3 on the PS3 (friend's PS3, i dont own one)
    • Gran Turismo 3 and 4 on PS2 (this one is mine)
    • Moto GP 3 and F1 GP Platinum on PSP (mine again)
    • F1-2008 on the PC


    nothing beats the scenario mode in the F1 GP P.
    try getting a racing license in GT3 or 4. the circular test track in the wet is a real beeotch to master.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netherwinterknights View Post
    if you have actually played Gran Turismo (presumably on a PS2), then you do know what a racing simulator is. I believe Gran Turismo 3 and 4 on PS2, Project Gotham Racing on PS3, etc are true blue racing simulators.

    I have not played NFS ProStreet on then PC, but have played it on my PSP. I still think that it was much more of a game with reputations, winning over opponent's zones etc. I say it is not a racing simulator, but that is my opinion. I also think that NFS Undercover is great, and many others disagree with me. But that's what opinions are for.

    the best Racing Sim I have played till date is: -
    • Project Gotham Racing 3 on the PS3 (friend's PS3, i dont own one)
    • Gran Turismo 3 and 4 on PS2 (this one is mine)
    • Moto GP 3 and F1 GP Platinum on PSP (mine again)
    • F1-2008 on the PC


    nothing beats the scenario mode in the F1 GP P.
    try getting a racing license in GT3 or 4. the circular test track in the wet is a real beeotch to master.
    thanks

  9. #9
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    139

    Default

    you are welcome!!! :rockon:

  10. #10
    kirankumargb
    Guest

    Default

    nice info for gamers

  11. #11
    18lama
    Guest

    Default

    Has any one tried Test Drive Unlimited?

Similar Threads

  1. Cheap Racing Simulator Setup that you can afford..
    By bonda in forum Computer Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st May 2010, 02:18 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30th April 2010, 04:36 PM
  3. H-Shifter For your Racing Simulator.
    By bonda in forum Computer Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30th April 2010, 01:47 PM
  4. has any1 played Deer hunter??
    By danny86 in forum PC Games
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 3rd November 2009, 05:41 PM
  5. Any body played call of duty 4
    By gardencityboy in forum Videogaming News and Reviews
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10th September 2008, 10:53 AM