- 26th January 2012 #21
- 26th January 2012 #22
- 24th February 2012 #23
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
The Reliance 3g Data Card burden
MY dear friends stay away from reliance data card 3G or 2G. I have bad experience with this company. I am from Delhi, near south campus the main area, I experiences WI max 600 kbps I never seen but the customer backup was good. they removed their tower without notice customer care guy told that there was no enough revenue that's why removed after one month I paid final bill i received N.O.C they still sending bill I never paid after my N.O.C.
(2) after that I bought Reliance Data card 2G there is no response speed problem never moves above 0.81 that was the highest I used 6 months twice that engineer guy came deleted t.m.p files whatever he want to do did no use he said I will send the report Mumbai they will call you Still I am waiting for the call!. I stopped to pay bills they use to call for payment Boss trust me I begged for N.O.C and final bill the bill was 2500. That time I requested they reduced 1000 and send the bill and N.O.C.
(3) Now fast 7months The Reliance Data Card 3G plying me 7.2 Mbps whenever I call them they says sir this is the first complaint against the 3g data card you please check the device I am getting speed is max 1.2 Mbps (wait don't think good speed ) for one or five sec. my dear friends I am trying to get N.O.C for this from November 22 2011 Dec 16 Th they told sir don't terminate the connection change it to 0 rental flan this time they won, i agreed and paid due bill. still they sending same bill every month i stopped to pay today 24 Th Feb 2012. I am really waiting for the notice I am ready to pay my advocate not to Reliance. Think about once again before buy a Reliance product How to Bear. Don't correct the spelling and grammar try to understand thank you.
- 25th February 2012 #24
Lessons from all the misery written here:
Never buy post paid unless you verify the signal strength with a prepaid 3g sim in cell phone or other data card.
Relinace 3G does give 10-14 mbps at an affordable price (ask Admn) if the signal strength is good.
If the tower near you has too many subscribers or not 21mbps enable, you will get 1-3 mbps only
- 4th March 2012 #25
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Reliance offers high speed broadband only during night time. During the daytime the max speed is 100 Kpbs!
- By lerecca143 in forum Broadband Internet Service ProvidersReplies: 9Last Post: 23rd February 2013, 08:25 PM
- By anurag840 in forum Bsnl 3gReplies: 3Last Post: 15th September 2011, 06:31 AM
- By sushant747 in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 18Last Post: 20th September 2010, 03:52 AM
- By poseidon in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 1st December 2009, 01:12 PM
- By jatinder911 in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 12Last Post: 22nd January 2009, 03:42 PM