- 25th February 2006 #1
Reliance broadband tariff : Broadband Internet Access
Tariff PlanOur tariff plans are designed to suit every pocket and have been customised to meet your speed and spend requirements.
Note: Subscriber's experience of Internet may vary depending on PC configuration, Internet performance beyond Reliance network and website/ server being accessed. The service is available for homes and offices and not for cyber cafes or any other form of reseller. Use of service is subject to Reliance acceptable user policy.
* TRAI has classified speeds greater than or equal to 256 Kbps as broadband.
Minimum PC Configuration
Pentium; 32 Mb RAM; 2 GB HDD; OS: Windows 9x; Ethernet LAN Card (10/100Base T) with TCP/IP support. Browser: Internet Explorer, Netscape.
Recommended PC Configuration
Pentium IV 2 Ghz or higher; 256 Mb RAM; 40 GB HDD; OS: Win 2K/ XP, Ethernet LAN Card (10/100Base T) with TCP/IP support & Browser Internet Explorer 6.0.
- 5th September 2006 #2nimishaGuest
what is the contact info to get a connection in bangalore?
- 5th September 2006 #3
For registration, call them by dialling *334 from a Reliance phone or 3033 3434 from any other phone or Email us at email@example.com
hope that solves your problem
that number above is for mumbai so give them a ring and get the number for banglore
- 10th September 2006 #4NetizenGuest
wat is the download limit in the schemes u have mentioned and any one having any idea as to how is the service provided and their billing is that improved??
- 10th September 2006 #5
- 10th September 2006 #6
- 11th September 2006 #7DanteGuest
- 12th September 2006 #8
- 13th September 2006 #9DanteGuest
- 6th July 2008 #10
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
r u a dealer for reliance broadnet
- By Admin in forum Reliance NetconnectReplies: 2Last Post: 13th July 2014, 05:02 PM
- By Admin in forum BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 27th June 2013, 11:46 PM
- By cyrildon in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 0Last Post: 2nd February 2012, 04:38 PM
- By GadgetGuru in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 7th May 2011, 04:35 PM
- By kunal2k in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 4Last Post: 6th February 2009, 12:54 AM