Thread: Pathetic Customer Service
- 2nd July 2007 #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
Pathetic Customer Service
I was very excited to get a 2MBPS connection at my residence and the speed though never was that, it was like kind of something better than nothing.
There were many connection problems.. but no one to resolve, it gets okay on its own. But last one week it has been down.. I logged in a complaint.. no one ever came or called to attend the complaint even after I called up so many times.
I waited for 10 days, and decided to switch to local area internet connection which I wanted to avoid before without even thinking of choosing any of the top players in the business. These top players do have the guts to give good options.. but they fail miserably when it comes to support.
Pls guys, dont go for this service .. and nor to any big players.. it is all waste of time and money.
- By maddy209 in forum Airtel 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 9th May 2012, 08:54 AM
- By andrastyle in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 10Last Post: 20th April 2011, 01:40 PM
- By xwhyz in forum BSNL broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 5th May 2010, 04:44 PM
- By sen6479 in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 2Last Post: 15th June 2009, 09:07 AM
- By sgpillai in forum Tata Indicom broadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 15th April 2009, 02:55 PM