- 3rd April 2011 #1anandprateekGuest
Reliance NetConnect 1x CDMA Totally Sucks!!!
i give u suggestion...
Dony buy any Reliance product i ve a Reliance NetConnect CDMA 1X it has very bad service i was downloading a song n signal was 4 out of 5 n it speed was ... u can see proof
see photos in attachment... i tell u dat not to buy any reliance product anil ambani is a chor looting people...
- 10th April 2011 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
u r rite dear. CDMA 1X is very very slow some time but reliance broadband plus is cool. Amazing.
- 10th April 2011 #3
cdma 1x is slower... and reliance is expensive..job takes the child away.
- 10th April 2011 #4anandprateekGuest
Yes if even i get slow speed bt availability is very bad !!!!!!!! I suggest u to switch to Tata Photon Whiz it has a good speed i say tata photon becoz photon + is not available in my city... Mathura UP West Hence, it was voted product of Year
And Reliance Net connect Broadband+ has a good speed but availability is not good... My Friend have a Connection of it n the Signal was full ..
Last edited by anandprateek; 10th April 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
- 15th April 2011 #5anandprateekGuest
I am Sorry For my Bad words but cdma 1x service is very bad hence, my 3 month cdma subscription pack is going to expire on april 17 means the day after tomorrow i am leaving reliance n switching to tata photon ...i complained many times to customer care but they say that we will improve services but no improvement in that 1 year...
- 30th April 2011 #6
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
whatever you do dont switch to photon plus...they have started throttling torrent speeds...if you r a torrent user then u will be in for a rude shock
- By panchabhut in forum Reliance MobileReplies: 25Last Post: 28th January 2015, 10:15 AM
- By ahirjoy in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 7Last Post: 27th May 2013, 04:29 AM
- By WakilBaba in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 1Last Post: 22nd May 2012, 01:27 PM
- By rajaramani in forum Reliance BroadbandReplies: 24Last Post: 13th September 2011, 10:33 PM
- By varad in forum Reliance MobileReplies: 12Last Post: 30th October 2010, 08:19 PM