Thread: Social search: search future
- 12th February 2010 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
Social search: search future
Social networking sites like twitter and facebook provide better real time search results with latest happenings. Google is trying hard to make search results as relevant and specific as possible, infact it has even partnered with twitter to display tweet as real time content.
Social networking sites definitely have the possibility of giving competition to google. In addition to this social media and bookmarking sites such as flickr, Digg and delicious will also be very popular for search in coming future.
Social media and networking sites will be a hit in search results because they can provide better location based results as they have information via profiles bios also social sites will not use algorithms to display results and rather they will have this human touch which only improves search and takes it to a new level.
Do you still think Google will dominate?
- By essbebe in forum Suggestions and ComplaintsReplies: 5Last Post: 26th June 2011, 12:11 PM
- By Decode141 in forum Broadband Internet Service ProvidersReplies: 1Last Post: 11th April 2011, 09:05 AM
- By nilact in forum News from the Tech and IT WorldReplies: 6Last Post: 23rd September 2009, 10:49 PM
- By sujithsukrutham in forum Suggestions and ComplaintsReplies: 25Last Post: 20th August 2009, 12:43 PM
- By Admin in forum News from the Tech and IT WorldReplies: 0Last Post: 8th December 2006, 07:14 PM