Thread: BlackBerry Browser
- 02-17-10, 10:43 AM #1
It was not unexpected. It was seen coming since very long time. BlackBerry browser is the single most attacked component in the BlackBerry Operating system made by Research In Motion. It is slow, and this the truth. It is facing trouble with a no of java Script – heavy pages. It also renders some web pages unreadable. This just a few concerns of a BlackBerry user. Research in motion was not quick to respond to this situation. Alternate browser is not yet ready. It may come by the end of this year. Not really a good news for those who expect an immediate response from Research in motion. What Research in motion plans is a Webkit open source browser engine, says co-CEO Mike Lazaridis at the mobile world congress.
The new browser can load java script faster, better handling of Ajax, supports HTML 5 and CSS 3. It even scored a 100/100 in Acid3 Web standards test. The test is used to measure the browsers compatibility with various web standards.
- By justdeepak in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-11, 05:36 PM
- By chaitanya7 in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-11, 11:01 PM
- By rsk11584 in forum WindowsReplies: 20Last Post: 02-21-11, 01:12 PM
- By roker06 in forum Airtel BroadbandReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-10, 06:34 PM
- By deepmohan in forum Software News, Previews and ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-10, 02:28 PM